Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charbomber

My first wad with actual effort (Joel and his Revenant army storm the Arch-Vile base)

Although it is a meme wad, please take into consideration that I actually did something with EFFORT for once. Based off of Joel's hate of Arch-Viles.

If the first map seems lazy, that's because I lost most of my progress on it after I did a lot, so that's why.

JVSTAVA.zip

Edit: Forgot essential info! Silly me! It's UDMF style for doom 2.

Edited by Charbomber : Essential info gone, whoops!

In terms of aesthetics I think the map is quite ugly, to put it simply. The use of cameras is pretty cool but the map has very little game play. Its obvious this is a meme WAD. I'm sure you could create a nice looking level if you tried, you seem capable 

Edited by Bushpig2dope

"In terms of aesthetics I think the map is quite ugly, to put it simply. The use of cameras is pretty cool but the map has very little game play. Its obvious this is a meme WAD. I'm sure you could create a nice looking level if you tried, you seem capable"

I did make it beautiful, but as I said before, I lost almost all of my progress on the first level, so that changed up the quality by a lot.

Anyways, you expect a wad about storming Arch-vile base as Joel from Vinesauce is going to take itself seriously?

Edited by Charbomber : more info

On 11/19/2018 at 9:57 AM, Charbomber said:

Anyways, you expect a wad about storming Arch-vile base as Joel from Vinesauce is going to take itself seriously?

It could actually be done very well and you know that.