Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vermil

Selling some old FPS and TPS jewel cased games

EDIT 02/10/2019

Rather than make a new thread, I've decided to reuse this one.

I've got two loose discs for Wizard Works 900 level D!Zone collectors edition, this disc: https://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/dzone/cover-art

Both are pretty heavily scratched, but both read fine. I would like to offer them to fellow Doomer's within mainland U.K for £6 each including postage via Paypal?

DSC_1080.jpg

DSC_1081.jpg

DSC_1082.jpg

Edited by Vermil

4 hours ago, Liberation said:

Is Doom2: perditions gate still available? Tempted by Final Doom as well. 

Yes, perditions gate is still available, as is final doom. Please PM me your address and Paypal email?

I can have the game(s) posted 1st class within a day or so of receiving the above details and payment.

Great prices! You don't see Perditions Gate too often. Been wanting to snag a copy myself, but not at this moment.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:43 AM, amackert said:

Great prices! You don't see Perditions Gate too often. Been wanting to snag a copy myself, but not at this moment.

Thanks for the interest. Though I'm afraid that perditions gate has already been sold.

I hope it's ok, but I've decided to turn this into more than an FPS/TPS thread? Images can be provided of any of the games. I've edited my OP to add a bunch of other non fps/tps games.

Rather than make a new thread, I've decided to reuse this one.

I've got two loose discs for Wizard Works 900 level D!Zone collectors edition, this disc: https://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/dzone/cover-art

Both are pretty heavily scratched, but both read fine. I would like to offer them to fellow Doomer's within mainland U.K for £6 each including postage via Paypal?

Edited by Vermil