Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomDroider

Doom Wad Help - Legacy of Strife

I am trying to play Legacy of Strife via Delta Touch (formerly Open Touch).  I placed the TS_LegacyofStrife_v2.0_EX.pk3 into my mods folder as I have with other Doom 2 mods.  When I start the game I get the opening Legacy of Strife screen (see attached) and then when I select new game and skill level, I can see that the weapon I start with is from Strife, however the map is still Doom 2 and not the Strife maps? Dumb question but since this is considered an "add on" do I need it in a certain format (.zip) or maybe another file in order to actually play the Strife levels I can see here in the link below?

https://www.moddb.com/games/strife-quest-for-the-sigil/addons/legacy-of-strife-v2

7EF71C85-C26F-4A1E-B690-795ECDDAEDD9.png

45596E9B-ECA9-4E75-B840-526DB4012384.png

Edited by DoomDroider : Add text

Just received a response from the Delta Touch dev who informed me that you need a copy of strife1.wad in order to run Legacy Strife since there are copyright issues.

Thanks to Beloko for being such a great dev and very responsive to all my questions.  I absolutely love all of his ports he has worked on including Delta Touch.