Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thedoctor989

DEATH TO ARTICLE 13!

I don't know much about you guys's situation, but back when Net Neutrality died for me here in America, literally NOTHING happened after that. No censorship, no slow/fast lanes, no annoying messages that ask you to pay more money to access certain sites, none of that shit.

1 hour ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

I don't know much about you guys's situation, but back when Net Neutrality died for me here in America, literally NOTHING happened after that. No censorship, no slow/fast lanes, no annoying messages that ask you to pay more money to access certain sites, none of that shit.

Almost all the hysteria was typical manbaby outrage without substance. Most of the Article 13 outrage is the same thing. Nothing new. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Freeze said:

Almost all the hysteria was typical manbaby outrage without substance. Most of the Article 13 outrage is the same thing. Nothing new. 

Who knows? Maybe if it happens to them, they'll actually have the crap I talked about earlier. Some countries actually have censored Internet. China and Indonesia are two very good examples. And that's just the bare minimum!

I heard Article 13 of new copyright law will be much worse,but maybe it will be just a prank? I don't know.Maybe I'm wrong.

you wont kill the article by just posting "death to article 13" you must burn the papers with fire, crush the hdds and memory devices and erase the idea from politicans' heads. Do it now!

1 minute ago, Sokoro said:

you wont kill the article by just posting "death to article 13" you must burn the papers with fire, crush the hdds and memory devices and erase the idea from politicans' heads. Do it now!

what are you referring to? starting a revolution?

i mean it would work but thats a bit much don't you think?

well burning papers where the article is printed on is as close to death as it gets, since article is not a living being and can not be actually killed or die by other means. But it would be still on other media etc. And yea, burning someone's properity is violation of laws in most countries, so it would not be doable without some revolution or theft.