Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vanessa

Any good Contra forums?

I love Contra too much. Is there a forum like this one but for Contra? I know there's a forum called Green Day Community which was obviously made after this one but for green day, it's literally the exact same thing but with Green Day.

Point is, I'm looking for a good contra forum. Anyone know any?

Bill-Rizer-Contra-III.png

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Like a lot of games that never made a smooth transition into 3D, it is dead... so are the forums. Plus it's a shooter without a stage select or more mechanics beyond jump, shoot and bomb. There may never be a Contra forum. You might want to seek a Contra forum on a Metal Slug forum or old school NES forums.

1 hour ago, geo said:

Like a lot of games that never made a smooth transition into 3D, it is dead... so are the forums. Plus it's a shooter without a stage select or more mechanics beyond jump, shoot and bomb. There may never be a Contra forum. You might want to seek a Contra forum on a Metal Slug forum or old school NES forums.

I love the contra 3 soundtrack, as well as the arcade versions of the Contra music and the Super C music

I always sucked hard on Contra 3 on the SNES. But I agree the music was awesome and I loved the grotesqueness of the bosses. Oh and some of the 3D Contra soundtracks are good too as they are made by Akira Yamaoka of Silent Hill fame.