Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ILOVEDOOM!

centered weapons

I've seen weapons being quite centered because of some adjustable parameter, but I don't know what parameter it is, maybe someone who knows can share that information.

5 hours ago, Arl said:

I've seen weapons being quite centered because of some adjustable parameter, but I don't know what parameter it is, maybe someone who knows can share that information.

thanks

I found those cvars, you can play with these on the console:

g_gunx 1

g_guny 1

g_guny 1

You can play with those parameters with positive and negative values, and position the weapons anywere you want, but some of those changes will look really bad on some weapons:

Spoiler

9VrhLah.jpg

aOS6UJt.jpg

qIHgLtq.jpg

If you want to set them as default you can add them to a config file or an autoexec ("seta g_gunx -2" for instance).

57 minutes ago, Arl said:

I found those cvars, you can play with these on the console:

g_gunx 1

g_guny 1

g_guny 1

You can play with those parameters with positive and negative values, and position the weapons anywere you want, but some of those changes will look really bad on some weapons:

Hide contents

9VrhLah.jpg

aOS6UJt.jpg

qIHgLtq.jpg

If you want to set them as default you can add them to a config file or an autoexec ("seta g_gunx -2" for instance).

the shotgun on the first photo looks f***ing badass

edit:how do i get that position of the shotgun?

I don't remember, I was just messing with number and the shotgun got there, but you can end up in the same place playing with the parameters.

1 minute ago, Arl said:

I don't remember, I was just messing with number and the shotgun got there, but you can end up in the same place playing with the parameters.

oh.... thats sad

Just write in the console 'g_guny' and a number higher than 1 and you'll see the results right away.

26 minutes ago, Arl said:

Just write in the console 'g_guny' and a number higher than 1 and you'll see the results right away.

thanks