Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bites!

Who is better?

In this sprites of the Zombiemans and Shotgungunners (ShotGunGuy) which is better in these 2 versions of each enemy

The ZombieMan

POSSA1.png.88fcfb4657b162f92d0e1c9343794c7c.png9OS2A1.png.4e2deb1c206b1aa799d8b4dbfa9397f0.png

zombieman(2).JPG.55e00ca376a82068df276be3874aee2b.JPG

The ShotGunner (ShotGunGuy) 

SPOSA1.png.7272ec31b6cbf59945f7578dc6764069.pngSIV1A1.png.61dad88e1d3a6c5ec18dfd5dacfe1683.png

shotgunner(1).jpg.3adf6b43790680e48542d11ce3b1a759.jpg

Who is motherfucking better?

Edited by Bit3s

The ones that look more roughed up say zombie. Cleaner ones say alive. Ones on the left need to be gorier. Some rotting flesh tones, missing limb, or have half their Face and helmet blown off. 

9 hours ago, Nevander said:

The classic helmetless versions are better.

Same. The original ones are better imo...

1 hour ago, leodoom85 said:

Same. The original ones are better imo...

The helmets on make me feel like I'm killing Doomguys and not Zombies.

I agree the helmetless ones are best, but of those two options the right-hand ones would be my pick: at least the torso colors are correct. The left-hand ones just look like recoloured player sprites.

Are the Doom 3 screenshots an option? I was slightly confused by their inclusion. 

I like the idea of the clean ones becoming bloody after taking damage. If that were possible, you'd need a clean version, then a bunch of bloody versions for each monster, for variety.

On 12/3/2018 at 8:36 AM, Bauul said:

Are the Doom 3 screenshots an option? I was slightly confused by their inclusion. 

I think he's trying to make some Frankensprites that resemble the Z-secs from Doom 3.

I'd personally pick the ones on the right.

I'd go with the roughed up right version but with the paler skin of the left one. That'd be the perfect combination for me.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:36 AM, Bauul said:

I agree the helmetless ones are best, but of those two options the right-hand ones would be my pick: at least the torso colors are correct. The left-hand ones just look like recoloured player sprites.

The screenshots was an example like who of this sprites looks more than the DOOM 3 versions