Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You crank'em out like crazy! I must say, I really like the colors in this one. It's so crazy and over the top, that it... almost makes sense.

this level is like a bad dream - good job!

i seemed to be having some trouble with certain textures not appearing, like the fence textures, the disco floor, and the colored towers. maybe it was zdl, idk. (using crispy doom)

is this wad a commentary on the prevalence of modified color palettes in wads?

9 hours ago, Ponqo said:

this level is like a bad dream - good job!

i seemed to be having some trouble with certain textures not appearing, like the fence textures, the disco floor, and the colored towers. maybe it was zdl, idk. (using crispy doom)

is this wad a commentary on the prevalence of modified color palettes in wads?

idk man the wall textures have their own texture1/pnames entries and the flats replace doom graphics, is there some source ports that have to load them separately? it work fine for me with chocolate doom (BTW the palette doesn't work on any other source ports, is vanilla only one that supports it?)

OK i have figured out problem, in other source port than chocodoom will not load the textures or palette unless i put them at the top of the WAD file, anyone with no palette/missing textures redownload if u have issues (thank you for reporting glitch @Ponqo

update:

filled trap that was empty on easy/medium with revenant

modified terrain so monster from trap will be able to leave

better texture alignment

BFG added to easy

monster block line added around pit so that demons cannot prevent the player

small compound entrance stays open (it was annoying)

Edited by xdarkmasterx

Funny map. The palette is an eyesore lol, especially the flashes of skittles epilepsy when you get hit, but in a sort of endearing way. Took the purple key route first and stuck with it, cuz i couldn't stomach the 3 viles + chaos happening in the blue cavern without a decent weapon like plasma. Kinda skipped through everyone in the techbase are too, didn't feel like doing it :P The map's gameplay is overall hectic and brutal stuff, probably would be entertaining to find optimal killing routes.