Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nekr0s1s

What TV series are you currently watching?

I'm halfway through Narcos: Mexico, and i've been thinking about watching Vikings*, once i'm done with it. other series i watched so far are:

- The Punisher, season 1
- Daredevil (all three seasons, and i'm still bummed about the cancellation)

- The Defenders
- Atypical

- Narcos (the original one)
- Fastest Car (just a few episodes. i laughed a lot at Bryan Salamone's episode; his Aventador is hilariously ridiculous and his wife looks like Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj fused together, with some Kim Kardashian influences)

*by the way, is this series any good? is it violent like 300?

I finished season 2 of The Wire a few days ago. It was pretty good, but the first season was a bit better. The stuff about Frank's stubbornness towards protecting his worker's union, and Ziggy feeling stepped on by everyone was interesting, but the machinations of the Barksdale organization were a lot more compelling overall. I'm fascinated to see what becomes of the relationship between Stringer and Avon. 

Now I'm going to start watching the final season of Adventure Time.

Edited by Ajora

Recently finished Daredevil season 3 (or should I say binge watched it when it came out instead?) I still can't fucking believe Netflix cancelled the series, this made me take into consideration that after Titans and Punisher season 2 eventually come out I might as well cancel my subscription since superhero shows were the main reason why I subbed in the first place, and now that they're dying one by one there's not much reason for me to keep it, apart from a few shows I'm either yet to watch or finish, but otherwise...

Anyway, currently still watching Star Trek: Next Generation and He-Man.

18 hours ago, Nekr0s1s said:

I'm halfway through Narcos: Mexico

And how is it? It caught my eye but I don't want to start watching a show that is good for the first couple of episodes and then a whole lot of nothing.