Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Mortal Kombat 11

1 hour ago, geo said:

The movie has been happening 10 years now to the point it might be someone else's movie instead of the guy that got Michael Jai White and Jeri Ryan.

I only saw the first season, but now that you've reminded me, I'll watch the second season. A lot of people had no idea there was a second season, it just happened.

Watch it, it's good.

Planned for 10 years? Woah there. It definitely changed a lot if that's the case but at least we have a complete script, for the time being.

Old MK is much better.

MK-DA was cool though.

I stopped after deception, this was the last best MK of that  generation and for all generations to come.

6 hours ago, vanilla_d00m said:

Old MK is much better.

MK-DA was cool though.

I stopped after deception, this was the last best MK of that  generation and for all generations to come.

You honestly like that Dial-A-Combo system? The campaign was really cool but some of those challenges were ridiculous.

Haven't played the game itself yet but I saw people talking about rescoring the trailer from a while back and I just had to show this.

9 hours ago, vanilla_d00m said:

MK9 begs to differ.

I always sucked at MK games (and fighting games in general) but i liked the older ones as well as some of the later ones. I own MK II for SNES, 3 on Genesis (not Ultimate), as well as Armageddon on Xbox (this one being the last one i've ever played).

I've played 4 on PS1 years ago and then maybe some on the Nintendo 64 but i can't remember. I liked the adventure ones such as Shaolin Monks and i remember really liking Deadly Alliance (i know that one isn't an adventure one) but like i said, i just don't play many fighting games anymore as i'm not very good at them. I would usually play with friends or at a buddies house but i don't really do that anymore so i haven't played the comeback ones such as 9 or X. Maybe sometime in the future i'll pick them up for PC and give 'em a shot when they are on sale on Steam or something.

11 does look kind of interesting though but i'm not hardcore into MK so, if i ever was to begin with.

2 hours ago, CyberDreams said:

I always sucked at MK games (and fighting games in general) but i liked the older ones as well as some of the later ones. I own MK II for SNES, 3 on Genesis (not Ultimate), as well as Armageddon on Xbox (this one being the last one i've ever played).

I've played 4 on PS1 years ago and then maybe some on the Nintendo 64 but i can't remember. I liked the adventure ones such as Shaolin Monks and i remember really liking Deadly Alliance (i know that one isn't an adventure one) but like i said, i just don't play many fighting games anymore as i'm not very good at them. I would usually play with friends or at a buddies house but i don't really do that anymore so i haven't played the comeback ones such as 9 or X. Maybe sometime in the future i'll pick them up for PC and give 'em a shot when they are on sale on Steam or something.

11 does look kind of interesting though but i'm not hardcore into MK so, if i ever was to begin with.

I'm not good at fighting games either (I'm probably worst at them out of all genres), unless we count the Batman Arkham games too.

But that sure doesn't prevent me from enjoying them, as bad as I am.