Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

Doom's 25th Birthday - What will you be doing?

Well seeing as tomorrow was 25 years since DOOM was released and UAC hath unleashed demonic fury on our machines since then;

What will you be doing tomorrow? What wads (if any) do you plan on playing?

I have to play New Gothic Movement 2.

I won't be throwing together Cacowards at the last second, lol

If I do anything Doom-related then it will probably be continuing to write the overview for my Kama Sutra review.

I'll be giving Eviternity a run through, and planning what maps I could make with Otex.

That and reading how the mainstream press choose to report on it (if at all?)

working and doing schoolwork unfortunately,  but luckily the semester is almost over and I'll be playing all of the cacoward winners :D

Streaming my UDTWID ironman on Chocolate Doom, releasing my E1M1 replacement, munching on Eviternity, and maybe a little bit of mapping. We'll see ;p

1 hour ago, kmxexii said:

I won't be throwing together Cacowards at the last second, lol

If I do anything Doom-related then it will probably be continuing to write the overview for my Kama Sutra review.

And of course, those of us who have been spending the past months eating, breathing, and sleeping the awards and such, tomorrow sounds like a great day to not do anything.

4 minutes ago, Not Jabba said:

And of course, those of us who have been spending the past months eating, breathing, and sleeping the awards and such, tomorrow sounds like a great day to not do anything.

Indeed, I took a day off just to kick back and watch the fireworks.

6 minutes ago, dew said:

Indeed, I took a day off just to kick back and watch the fireworks.

very nice. i actually took this friday off because the annual holiday party is thursday night.

57 minutes ago, Not Jabba said:

One of the best decisions I've ever made!

Finish The Ultimate DOOM as late as tonight...

and prepare for final exam.

EDIT: I overslept last night :( But I might finish it as soon as possible, as has been promised

Edited by taufan99

Working. And maybe submit my two remaining maps for the PlayStation Doom Master Edition project, if I feel like they're still "done" after some time away from them.

(I try to do that so that I look at them with fresher eyes after I think they're finished, because by then I've worked on them for so long that I can't really be sure if they're "done" or not until then.)

Studying for the next 6 hours, and then going back home to read the Cacowards and That Other Thing (TM), and right afterwards jumping into Eviternity.