Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

Doom's 25th Birthday - What will you be doing?

1 minute ago, DooM_RO said:

What have you guys DONE TO THE CAKE?!!! IT'S ALL SQUISHED! You ruined it! I can't eat it now!!!

Who needs a cake when you could use demon innards? Heheh.

1 minute ago, taufan99 said:

Who needs a cake when you could use demon innards? Heheh.

No! THEY RUINED IT! I demand retribution!!!

5 hours ago, Bauul said:

I'll be giving Eviternity a run through, and planning what maps I could make with Otex.

That and reading how the mainstream press choose to report on it (if at all?)

Basically this, except instead of "planning what maps I could make" it will be more like opening it in SLADE to stare at it in wonder, since I suck at actually making anything.

Planning to make a speedmap after work that day which may or may not become Map06 for my Hell on Phil megawad project.

Nothing. As usual.

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOOM! Here's to another 25.

Installed DOOM on my PS Classic especially for this occasion :D

Here's to another quarter century of showing the young-uns how mindless violence is REALLY done.

Adding the single-level Cacoward winners/runners-up to Doom Wiki.

Other contributors can create overview pages for the multi-level mods (with a custom things mapping list, if necessary), then I would add map pages for those too.

Edited by Xymph

Playing DOOM on singleplayer with GZDoom, on multiplayer with Zandronum, and I thank the people at id software in 1993 for giving this world such a wonderful game. Here's to another 25 years of ripping and tearing!

After a small hiatus, I need to finish the last 1 and half maps for Adonis: Escape from Urania mapset. Though, the release will be in 2019, because I need some re-texturing and dehacked fixing, maybe also add extra detailing.

Randomly bought a beer a couple of days ago. Been meaning to drink it, but been exhausted from work. So it didn't feel meaningful.

Maybe it is meaningful now.

I'm working as usual (beer never sleeps), but maybe I'll do the mandatory E1 playthrough I do every once in a while. I'm about due.

Since I'm free tonight I'm going to do the same thing I did for Doom's 20th anniversary, I'm going to play through E1-E3 again except this time I'm older, a little wiser and not playing the XBLA version of Doom. 

I made this while I was at school. it's not much, but I think it turned out nice, and it certainly was worth the effort and the detention i got for drawing it.

apart from that, I think I'll spend the rest of doomsday working on home work and other important stuff. also i'm going to drink one of these since it's the closest i could find to a doom themed soda.

doom.jpg

rocketfizz2.jpg