Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MRB_Doom

Phobos invasion: Part IV: The Beserk Kit

Dr.Daniels office, military base, Phobos.

- Dr.Daniels, hold your fire!

Thank God that you guys made it, I don't think I've got so much time left...

- Look at him sir, he has many scratchwounds, I hate those freakin' things!

- I know, look for a first aid kit, so we can stop him from bleeding to death.

Yes, sir.

Corporal, you must take this tape, and keep it as long as you can. I spoke about the attacks, and gave some details about it. You....must return the tape....to Earth.

- I promise you that, Dr.Daniels, damn it...! He's gone....

I didn't find any kit, but some bandages were found in Jack's office, sir.

Good soldier. This doesn't look too good, our only survivor has died, and we're alone at this enormous base. If we want to find out why these beasts attacked us, we will have to go back into the gatewayroom, and teleport ourselves to God knows where, using one of those interdimensional gateways. I assumed the scientist team would use alittle bit of precaution, but noo.....and now we've lost Dr.Daniels too.

- Sir, I am for your idea ofcourse, but we are low on ammo, we can't fight all those damn things with our bare hands!?

You know, when we all went on the UAC training-program, everyone got alittle peak at a special medical kit, I think the scientists called it The Beserk Kit. They kept it classified, at all costs. The kit was contained with a pair of needles, and the content of the needles, were unknown. It is told that it would make any man or woman, incredibly strong for one to five minutes. The adrenaline kick would be pretty damn frightening, but if you can control yourself, while fighting those demons, they would end up like dead meat!

- Sounds pretty damn good to me, sir!! But, where are we gonna find those berserk kits anyway?

I'm pretty sure that the kits are located at the UAC Medical center. We will continue going south.

- Yes, sir.

Let's move out, soldier.

New York, USA, Earth.

(Meanwhile...)

- Demonstators are beginning to act more violent, and they are getting tired of waiting for the president's speech about the possible situation, at the UAC military base, located on Phobos. The police has made over 300 arrests today, and are planning to collect even more demonstrators in jail, by the end of the evening.

In the end of the week, the army will send two companies of troops to Mars other moon, Deimos, in order to receive any distress calls from the base on Phobos. If so, the troops will travel to the base, and evacute any personnel or space marine(s), located at the nearest entrance.

UAC Medical center, military base, Phobos.

25 minutes after Dr.Daniels death.

- Sir, those demons appeared to be guarding the entire base, but they have no idea that we killed a bunch of their buddies in the gatewayroom! Either they're dumb, or extremly intelligent, somehow.

I know, that's why we must find those kits, in a matter of minutes! Keep looking!

- Yes, sir!

- Sir, I've found something! It looks like a first aid kit, but it's black!

Put it on the table, and open it, soldier!

- Yes, sir.

Soldier, I think we've just found our berserk kit! There appears to be around 15 needles in there, that outta do it. Now, we must go back to Dr.Daniels office ASAP.

- Sir, more demons are approching the entrance of the room!!!

Shit, pick up a needle, and inject yourself with whatever it contains, it might just save our lives.

- Yes, sir.

I'm feeling alittle weird, I hope this shit works.

- Sir, my adrenaline is cooking, I can feel it! It must be the content's effect.

I'm starting to feel it too, and my strength is getting more powerful.

- Sir, may I scream something before we put ourselves through this horrible fight?

Hey, it can't get any worse, so go right ahead.

- Ok, sir........LET'S KILL THOSE F*CKING DEMONS!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!

Whoa, you're working fast....or perhaps it's because your stories don't require all that much work.

Anyway, this one's really good too..like the others, BUT..

Army will send two troops to Mars other moon

Afaik, troops is uncountable in the plural, meaning that you can't say one troop, two troops - what you could say would be something like:
"The army will send two companies of troops..." or "The army will send two units of troops..."

Other than that little problem, the story is great - nice twist about the dying scientist.

Thanks for the spell checking, since english isn't my first language, I often miss those little things :-D

Btw, are you working with your next part (The Nightmare)?

just what IS in those needles? I thought steroids were illegal.

Heh, u know what i mean. no scifi name?

MRB_Doom said:

Btw, are you working with your next part (The Nightmare)?

'Fraid not - I'm working on something else, delaying the release of the next part of Hell on Earth, but hopefully the delay won't be much longer than an extra week's wait.

dsm said:

'Fraid not - I'm working on something else, delaying the release of the next part of Hell on Earth, but hopefully the delay won't be much longer than an extra week's wait.

Ok, so all 0.1, 2 and 3 are all intro episodes, before the "big" release comes? :)

ravage said:

just what IS in those needles? I thought steroids were illegal.

Heh, u know what i mean. no scifi name?

The scientists knew that it indeed was illegal, but that's why they kept it classified to the public, and even to the space marines. Nah, I thought a sci-fi name would sound kind of corny :)

MRB_Doom said:

Ok, so all 0.1, 2 and 3 are all intro episodes, before the "big" release comes? :)

Actually not, there's one more part in the intro episode - but something else has gone in my way.
This "something else" will likely be released on this forum when it's done.