Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dragonfly

[FINAL RELEASE] Eviternity

speedrunning.png

Now that the final version is out and we're not going to make any more changes, we encourage you to speedrun Eviternity!

I will list Youtube Videos here, be it for individual levels, full episodes, full game, etc; each in your favourite speedrun mode, such as UV Max, UV Speed, TAS...

Actually scratch that idea, I'm lazy.

If you're going to record a speedrun, I would recommend doing your runs in PrBoom+ (not GlBoom+) using complevel 11.

I look forward to seeing how fast Eviternity can be beaten! If you want to submit a demo, head on over to the Eviternity Demos Thread.

Edited by Dragonfly

Congratulations for release! Now, you should take your long reserved break and return later ;)

Congrats, will give this a go asap and even postpone all other WADs in my backlog (sorry guys!). It just looks that good. 

And hot damn, this title screen! A+++!

Aaaaaaand it's out.

This is great, I'll hopefully stream some this week.

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

Instant Cacowa-- oh.

Let's go ahead and start a 2019 mentionation thread and throw this in there :)

Congrats on this impressive release folks; y'all did an amazing job here and I look forward to playing these at some point!

After numerous blog posts, mouth-watering screenshots, streams, teasers: we are finally here! Congratz to everyone who worked on this, it's been quite a journey :)

Congrats on the release everyone on this team:)  I started to play 1 episode, and I will say that it's cool!

I'm gonna be posting whatever I find in this thread. Hopefully, you won't mind. On map 6, the bit with the spiral staircase there is a zombieman stuck in the wall (the area with two zombiemen and a chaingunner). On map 7, there are two stuck chaingunners on the structure to the left of the starting area.

Playing on UV in the GZDoom 3.6.something

Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

@Firedust How odd - this is why this release is RC1 and not final; so please, report all the bugs you can find! Thank you. :)

Congrats on the release! Happy I was able to contribute, although somewhat last minute ;)

Despite the last-minute nature of the contribution, that TITLEPIC/M_DOOM is a work of art! Thank you again for your contribution. And while I'm at it; I'd like to say a massive, massive thank you to each and every person who's contributed to Eviternity, from those who made maps down to those who've simply liked a screenshot. I don't think I've ever been so motivated in all my life to work on something as this, and couldn't have done it without you all.

Cheers! :)

Just downloaded, will be giving this a spin shortly-ish. c: