Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

My Feet Stink

Hyena sent me word of a new project he's started. From the horse's mouth:

In the style of (and possibly a tribute to) "Mockery", I have started a new megawad project called "Mock 2: The Speed of Stupid" with the help of SoM, Quasar, Ebola, Lu-Wang, and Schepe.
The project is Zdoom-only, because what other port is there? :pYay! Now if this Mockery could be actually released, though I suppose the original never coming out is some sort of ultimate irony.

Zdoom?
What? you need scripting, sloping floors, skyboxes, and other fancy things to make a Mockery level?
Lu-wang and Ebola make crap... THIS I've gotta see.
I say; leave that to the professionals. ;)

I thought the "i made a poopie" thing was in effect.

Please disregard my earlier message.

Cyb said:

never coming out is some sort of ultimate irony.

I laughed at this for 4 minutes!

Well, Mock 2 will be released. 32 maps at least. If things slow down and 32 maps can't be completed I'll release what there is.
Because our maps don't take as long to make, progress is rapid.

I'd like to add now that I'm looking for people to join who do music (preferably stupid-sounding but not too annoying) and maybe someone who can do a couple of resoundingly ugly textures.
Any and all contributions are appreciated, and most of them will probably be accepted.

No.

We only want "mockery" levels. Genuinely bad levels aren't as amusing, and often more annoying.

Hyena said:

I thought the "i made a poopie" thing was in effect.

I wonder if the t-i-m,e/l:i-n-e thing still works. I'm not going to try it though.

What I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON thing?

Ahahaha! I see!
Should have read "What timeline thing?"

That should display properly, because I threw a few open-and-shut bold tags in the middle...

Haha.

Linguica always says "I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON ."

Heh.

Perhaps various emoticons should be replaced with obnoxious stuff like that.

So when I type "I <3 Ling" it should be...
I BOOBOOKITTYFUCK Ling.

Heh.
I thought "heh" posts were frowned upon.
How many DW news posts in the entire I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON of DW history (or rather Post Hell history) have been PH'ed before?

Ultraviolet said:

Heh.
I thought "heh" posts were frowned upon.
How many DW news posts in the entire I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON of DW history (or rather Post Hell history) have been PH'ed before?

i got one removed from the front page, he left the forum thread tho..

Mewse, you are now officially my hero.
Was it the Skulltag one that got removed from the front page recently that you speak of?

And I said "I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON " in that last post on purpose. Heh.

DoomBoy: I swear I didn't make that word up.

heh
yus.......Yeah. Oh and darkwarrior, maybe you can review these wads in newstuff yourself. Perhaps you might make a good review on them. Mayb this is what you were looking for.
Now sucks has a new art form, ooo each screenshot filled me with love.
directed at hyena

Ultraviolet said:

Mewse, you are now officially my hero.
Was it the Skulltag one that got removed from the front page recently that you speak of?

And I said "I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON " in that last post on purpose. Heh.

DoomBoy: I swear I didn't make that word up.

it was my hissy post

hm, i remember someones sig was once "I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON .png", which i thought might be taking the piss out of that annoying image format..anyway, about mockery-how hard is it to make crap levels anyway?

Sign in to follow this