Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OtakuKent

Controller Support?

This might be a really dumb question if everyone in the forum already knows, but I don't see any other thread about it so... Can anyone tell me if Freedoom has controller support by any chance? Specifically the android version. The touch screen controls feel weird even though I changed sensitivity and layout to my fitting, but it is still kind of slippery and stiff at the same time (somehow) and a controller might make the experience better overall than touch screen.

Freedoom is just game data. You should try to figure out what source port is running freedoom on your phone, then contact these people.

3 hours ago, luckypunk said:

Freedoom is just game data. You should try to figure out what source port is running freedoom on your phone, then contact these people.

I am not specifically talking about the game, I am talking about the app on Playstore if it has controller support, although you might have been confused... Sorry for not specifically pointing it out.

This is a forum about freedoom, the game data. If someone has named an app freedoom, we're still not qualified to talk about that. Maybe someone here knows the answer, but you would have a much better chance contacting the author of the app.

8 hours ago, luckypunk said:

This is a forum about freedoom, the game data. If someone has named an app freedoom, we're still not qualified to talk about that. Maybe someone here knows the answer, but you would have a much better chance contacting the author of the app.

Ok, thanks anyways. I am going to just test it myself instead...

The people who make the Freedoom data have nothing to do with making the engines Freedoom would run on, so yeah, you'd want to contact the app developer.