Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

The /newstuff Chronicles #546

On 4/3/2019 at 4:25 AM, Walter confetti said:

I hope he's not have anything serious like heavy health problems or similar...

I spoke to Bloodshedder back in February on Facebook, he was fine then. I will message him.

Speaking of reviews it has been quite a few months. Is Bloodshedder okay?

Edit. Sorry I didn't see the next page where this was already addressed

Double edit. I put something up, that's why I have been eager

Edited by dybbuk

He saw my message on Facebook, but has yet to respond. So he is fine, just presumably busy.

The funny thing is, near the end of 2018 I specifically went on a /newstuff review spree, telling myself: "Okay, this backlog looks daunting, but if we, the reviewers, just grit our teeth and get down to business, we can do this! Yup, the new youth of /newstuff begins today!"

Aaaaand right then /newstuff went on the longest hiatus ever.

Indeed. Still no reply. He's been online a few times I have seen. Really not sure what more to do. Do not want to harass him in case he is dealing with some crap.

Hey does bloodshedder also run the cacowards? If so.... I'm worried now

Also, no one has to review mine if that helps, just link it up ;)

Edited by dybbuk

Well that's good... it might be time to give up on /newstuff anyway and just focus on reviewing stuff with the new database. At least that's what I plan on doing after I finish mapping...

On 11/11/2019 at 11:11 AM, magicsofa said:

Well that's good... it might be time to give up on /newstuff anyway and just focus on reviewing stuff with the new database. At least that's what I plan on doing after I finish mapping...

You can take a look here too

Yeah, I know this reply is months late, just didn't came here for months, busy with shitty moblie MMORPG that I like. :P

On 11/12/2019 at 12:11 AM, magicsofa said:

I would prefer T/nC reviews than those review sections on each files...also, this is how I downloading and organizing my WADs(because T/nC reviews are sorts by WADs/TCs' release date, mostly), so that's bad to me, but I haven't time to play DooM WADs about a year so whatever, since I still not played all the WADs I downloaded in past.

Man I miss the /newstuff. I used to read them a lot, but I was to shy to actually participate, and now... it's to late. Remember kids, go for it, dont wait.

Miss u Blood.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:54 PM, Endless said:

Miss u Blood.

Um...what? Pretty sure shedder is still around, just has dropped the chronicles. This comment really implies that something bad has happened so I would urge caution when saying such things...

16 minutes ago, Retog said:

The newstuff chronicles stopped??? I've been out of the loop since 2015

I'm afraid so. Consider the Wadazine its spiritual successor.

If I hear the term 'spiritual successor' one more time, I'll pull my hair out. That was already a general term when first conceived and now, it refers to anything that even has 1 or more critical aspects of the thing in question. That said, me and Thenoobgamer have tried to provide a sort of guide through the Wadazine for these things.

I had this huge idea for years that would finally grace newstuff with an excellent review of myself I swear!

Then...