Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dmslr

Did anyone create an .ico file to upcoming Romero's Sigil?

Way too soon for that. Besides, it's a new episode, not a new game. So no matter what, you are loading The Ultimate Doom with SIGIL loaded alongside. Don't know if it needs it's own icon.

Who knows, maybe it's gonna be shipped with one, we're gonna have to wait and see.

And even though it doesn't need one (technically, no program needs an icon), it would be cool to have one to just to be able to make a pretty-looking shortcut on your desktop or wherever.

Did any of you order the physical collector's edition? I ordered the less expensive edition. I would have preferred the upper echelon release but not really in the budget.

On 12/22/2018 at 7:46 PM, dmslr said:

I can't wait for its release and I've just looked for an icon to it. Unsuccessfully. This guy makes really good icons and I'm using the ones to Doom 1 & 2. Does anyone do things like this here?

doom .ico files.rar

Just create one for yourself, it's not rocket science, there are even online ico generators.

On 12/25/2018 at 10:22 AM, Brad_tilf said:

Did any of you order the physical collector's edition? I ordered the less expensive edition. I would have preferred the upper echelon release but not really in the budget.

I got the beast box, helped via a friend chipping in and making the effective cost to me about $80.

As for an icon, I can easily think of one if it doesn't come with it.