Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diosoth

Sacrament(Sacrment.wad) & the yellow skull hunt question

In sacrment.wad MAP02 - Doxylamine Moon, the large city map with no automap available(yes it's one of those types of levels where all the automap lines are invisible...), it's generally empty except a few spectres but the monster count is 23. You have to find the blue key card in an open spot to get to the exit, but there are 2 doors that need a red key(it's inside one of the red door buildings, use the back entrance). The red key enters a museum with a section that slides open paintings to reveal empty alcoves. There are 6 yellow skulls hidden around the city, collecting them and returning to each alcove sets the skull into them, doing all 6 opens a passage behind a false wall leading to a switch, and the big 3D layered painting acts as a teleport to a parking lot on the other side of the map.

This spawns the remaining monsters as well as a few weapons and ammo pickups. Is that all this key hunt secret does or is there something else involved? Unfortunately I have found little info on this WAD in my searching and no mention of this skull puzzle at all.

It's all that the hunt offers as you said. Just an optional "quest" to explore the map a bit more...I think I'll revisit that mapset soon...