Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Amanichen

Doom 2 Textures

I'm looking for a particular group of doom 2 textures...

They're the "SATYR" ones (the small demon head with glowing red eyes, found on the pillars in "the courtyard", and related ones).

If anybody could point me to a place where I can find the textures?

(I'd like them preferrably as close to original attributes as possible.)

EDIT: Maybe this would have been better for the editing forum...

Thanks, but the only problem is I dont have Doom II on this computer. It's stashed on an old HDD at home and I'm away at college right now.

When Mordeth wakes up he will crush you with his Hammer of Warez-kiddie Destruction. You could go download the Freedoom resource WAD to have a last try at redemption before your personal doomworld comes to an end.

myk said:

When Mordeth wakes up he will crush you with his Hammer of Warez-kiddie Destruction. You could go download the Freedoom resource WAD to have a last try at redemption before your personal doomworld comes to an end.

Uh...when did he ask for warez? He asked for textures from Doom II and said his Doom II was at home and he is at college, he never asked for anybody to send him a copy of DooM II.

You mean these?

(It'll be interesting to see if some moderator actually will consider this "warez", seeing as the last time I posted several DOOM2 graphics in a "non-warez" thread, no one complained.)

Fredrik said:

(It'll be interesting to see if some moderator actually will consider this "warez", seeing as the last time I posted several DOOM2 graphics in a "non-warez" thread, no one complained.)

Well, I certainly don't consider it warez. I wonder, however, what Mordeth will think.

Myk:

You dumb shit! I'm not asking for the wad, just a single extracted texture from it. I've been a member here for two years now and I'm smart enough not to ask for illegally obtained software.

Fredrik:

Hrm...I'm mistaken on the name then.

It's a small green face on a wood background and it has glowing red eyes. (Check the pillars in map 18 of Doom II).