Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaia74

Kaiser X 1.0

Greetings to all doomworld!, here is a new wad from me Kaiser x

972495855_KaiserXLogo.png.05591bf93daccefabc8a83f8f93dcc85.png

some monsters of the photo are not in the wad kaiser x do not worry xD

what is kaiser x?

as you know kaiser is a character created by me who is a demon who is lord of fire, strategy, and technology, and what this wad does is simply replace all enemies with  almos 70 types of Kaiser soldiers, and yes, almost all are cyborgs or technological demons

it's hard?

Yes, some are too powerful, and probably even the most experienced doomers will have problems

does it contain weapons?

no, only monsters so I probably even throw patches for certain weapons wads to balance or improve

Why make the 3 wads?

simply, Kaiser soldiers x has almost all the enemies that are used here but also uses my wad hectic for some monsters, and also the kaiser x itself, is the replacement

You said you will upload it on January 2 on your birthday, why you subbed today?

setbacks, and I decided better to upload it now that I just do not upload it xD

Here some photos:

Screenshot_Doom_20181103_203927.png.e0d4acb57552cb95f1a5d0d20aa4eccd.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190101_154704.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190101_154743.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190101_154837.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190101_154933.png

Downloads:

use them in this order

Kaiser Soldiers: 1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x8o52advnqxeov7/Kaiser+Soldiers+X.wad

Hectic: 2

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4y49242ye500y54/Hectic+V3.8.wad

Kaiser X: 3

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7qrpnx2efvn256b/Kaiser+X.wad

Credits:

Spoiler

Nothing sprite is mine, only some are mine, everything is to their respective creators

I give credit to:

MattBratt11

Legendary

Eriance

Tormentor667

Alexander Adrian Vargas

DBThanatos

Jimmy

Vader

Toby Fox

Team Shangai Alice

Pyroscourge

Magic Wizard

Mechadon

Xaser

Erkki

Randy Heit

Dreadopp

Virtue

Keksdose

WhoDaMan

Scalliano

DustedPandemonic

SgtMarkIV

Captain Ventris

Carnevil

DeVloek

Captain Toenail

Mr.Green

Ben2k9

Nanami

Xim

Ribo Zurai

Zero Prophet

NeoWorm

Maelstrom

Skelegant

Mancubus

Bouncy

Quasar

DavidRaven

JoeyTD

Alley

InsanityBringer

hnsolo77

Enjay

TheMightyHeracross

Engine Technology

WolfenDoom

Blizzard

Raven Software

3d Realms

Id Software

If i forget someone, tell me

any thing i am here

Edited by Gaia74 : I delete the lumps of Hectic 3.8

Hi; your wad, "Hectic V3.8.wad" contains licensed music which isn't permitted for you to distribute (lumps BOSS1 and BOSS2). You'll need to remove these

Also, it's your job to identify what content you've used in your mods made from other people, not the original authors. "and if I forget someone, forgive me" is not an acceptable excuse, and it'd be highly advised you go back over and make sure you've identified every person you need to credit.

Edit: Also, I'm not exactly sure how playable you expected this WAD to be, if at all.

Not even the might of 0verpw_x helped as much as one would have expected.

Edited by Edward850

1 hour ago, Edward850 said:

Hi; your wad, "Hectic V3.8.wad" contains licensed music which isn't permitted for you to distribute (lumps BOSS1 and BOSS2). You'll need to remove these

Also, it's your job to identify what content you've used in your mods made from other people, not the original authors. "and if I forget someone, forgive me" is not an acceptable excuse, and it'd be highly advised you go back over and make sure you've identified every person you need to credit.

Thanks for your review, I do not even remember what they do there those 2 lumps, so I'll remove them, and well in a little while, you'll see that I've accredited all people

Thanks for upload. I was looking for stuff like this. Something that just randomize the enemies with a wide variety of custom ones, for "vanilla" doom.

@Edward

Damn that looks awful. Wanted to use this without weaponpacks. Was browsing the files with SLADE in hope to find a textfile, to just exclude some enemies. With no luck. Anyway I will most likely try this in coop some time and just trow in enough lives. I'm already thankful that this is Zandronum compatible.

[edit:]

Ok, this is unplayable. 

Tried to drop skill from 4 to 2 + used a stronger weapon mod. Did you put this mod together with IDDQD in mind?

[edit:2] nvm

Edited by eviltechno

Its funny but i can fight the monsters :u, well What monsters áre the most powerful for us? And in the Next release im gonna change and equilibrate

You can? depends under which circumstances i guess. If i just start the game in e1m1, i get out of ammo before i even got a shotgun or something, as the enemies don't drop and are about 6x stronger as in vanilla. Makes no sense. 

To anwer your question, that MegaNailborg dude was the most annoying one in the first map with his 500 Health.  Problem is, even if you put them down to 200 they are still a bit tuff, as you start with a pistol and they appear as the first enemies. Thats why i asked if you had cheats in mind. 

So don't know if it's too much work, but either give them weapons to drop or make them spawn later. Or make them mix with shotgunners who can drop. Adjusting health only wont help much. 

Edited by eviltechno