Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
memes4lyfe

DUSK pink screen problem

whenever i start dusk (episode 1. the version before the unity update) all i get is a pink screen with the title. and i cant even see the options so i have to guess where they are. when i start the game, i STILL get just a pink screen and i'm being massacre'd by leathernecks i cant see. am i doing something wrong? i'm running the game in compatibility mode for windows 7 because it crashes otherwise. is that the problem? is there a setting in the files to fix this?

Why don't you ask on Dusk's Steam forums, or their discord server? I'm sure if you bought a copy of Dusk and are having issues they'd be more than happy to try to help you. Newblood is one of the best, and most interactive team of dev's I've ever seen.

Get a new computer. You mentioned you had a pretty lackluster system in one of your other threads, and now you're having these issues running in compatibility mode. This just screams that your system isn't equipped enough.

How is your EEE-PC that you got in a box of cereal going to run the MAC version? I stand by my suggestion, if you have a legitimate copy of Dusk, give your system specs to the devs on Steam and see if they have any suggestions. They have a customer support forum specifically for this.

You updated to 64x bits, im pretty sure that the only way to play it rigth now ( Rawr Rawr )

On 1/3/2019 at 11:40 PM, Jello said:

How is your EEE-PC that you got in a box of cereal going to run the MAC version? I stand by my suggestion, if you have a legitimate copy of Dusk, give your system specs to the devs on Steam and see if they have any suggestions. They have a customer support forum specifically for this.

i also have a mac. that's what i meant. it's my dad's, but everyone uses it.