Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Batstick

My ideas guest characters for MK11

Last month in December here was a possible teases about Spawn and Doom Slayer going Mortal Kombat 11,in 2019. It sound really amazing,first both Doom and Mortal Kombat starting rating system for gaming back early 90s evolved in gaming,both games claim video games are made for some kids. Spawn as well be perfect fill in world of Mortal Kombat as player character dream come from 1990s,spawn is incredible choice for guest fighter. Now if this is truth if going happened, I made this list of ideas guest characters should be DLC Kombat pack or single Kombat pack like Queen Myrrah from Gears of war should be in Mortal Kombat 11 for Xbox exclusives version kind like Kratos was in MK9 for PlayStation 3,so thinking maybe NetherRealm Studios should do same with Microsoft Studio characters adding in game as DLC for only on Xbox. Don't forget license characters like Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Mortal Kombat 11 is published by Warner Bros like most gaming publishers they wanting addition they characters to developers games like Mad Rockatansky,Point Man,Juliet ,Agent 47 and Talion. And even characters from comics,movies and games like Jackie,Hack and Ash William from Evil Dead,Ash is possible going be in Mortal Kombat 11 series already got Freddy,Jason and Leatherface but Ash William is most likely going see in one of Kombat pack in 2019/2020 in future

So what you're guys comments and thoughts about Spawn,Doom Slayer and rest of characters i just talking about in this topic or what characters like to see in Mortal Kombat 11

IMG_20190104_235105.jpg