Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valkiriforce

Akeldama - Now on Idgames!

This is definitely my jam. I'm in.

I'll take anything after Map07. 

Count me interested, sir. I'd like to take an E3 slot (which one doesn't matter to me), because that sky really strikes my fancy.

Checking out all these textures, I think I could make something interesting.

Is there no Discord server or anywhere the team can contact? It'd be easier to organize the project this way, just a suggestion! 

I don't see what's wrong with posting here - might be a good for others to learn from what's going on for once, plus I don't use Discord.

Either way, I've got both of you listed as mappers now.

I think it'd be easier to organize everything overall, and communication between members of a team is vital imo, and Discord makes that easier. It'd also be more convenient. 

This looks like lots of fun. I'd love to contribute, but I've got a busy late winter/early spring ahead of me. Much luck!

Hey everyone. Would it be alright if I also contributed? This would make for a perfect opportunity to get my mapping motivation up again. I think I will take an E2 slot, if that is ok.

1 hour ago, Juza said:

I think it'd be easier to organize everything overall, and communication between members of a team is vital imo, and Discord makes that easier. It'd also be more convenient. 

I just think it's easy to keep track of everything right here in the thread - that was part of the reason I wanted to make one here.

45 minutes ago, TheV1perK1ller said:

Hey everyone. Would it be alright if I also contributed? This would make for a perfect opportunity to get my mapping motivation up again. I think I will take an E2 slot, if that is ok.

I've added you on the maplist for E2.

After some consideration, I want to contribute a map for this project since I'll be done with 1/3 of my own solo megawad this month and I want to try something a little different.

Would it be ok if I claim map 02?

14 minutes ago, Juza said:

Can we contribute with more than one map? Cause I certainly want to.

Absolutely! I believe joepallai was working on two at one point - I don't know if he's still got his E2 map in the works but I have his name there just in case.

7 minutes ago, Philnemba said:

After some consideration, I want to contribute a map for this project since I'll be done with 1/3 of my own solo megawad this month and I want to try something a little different.

Would it be ok if I claim map 02?

Sure thing, I've got you on the list.

I absolutely want to contribute to this. I'll claim map04, that should light a fire under my ass. Will hopefully have something tangible in the next coupla weeks! I think the idea of having recommended monster and weapon types for each episode is a really good way to add a sense of cohesion and progression.

I would be interested in taking an early mapslot (e1)if available.  Also happy to help out with running the project or testing if you need any assistance further down the line

I do want to potentially partake in this, but I haven't mapped in vanilla except for once.
Could I still make something, even if it isn't used I want to get better at vanilla mapping.

Edit; Why not, it gets in or it don't, I just want to make, so sign me up for socket 18 if available and willing.

Edited by wolfmcbeard

Looks fun, I haven't made a vanilla limits map in 7 years. Or contributed to a community project in my entire career...

Could I please have Map28? :)

Did not claim a map slot for some reason.  If you are replacing 3, could I take that?

This seems tempting so I will consider MAP29, hopefully I won't regret this decision.

I would like to occupy slot 14. Memento Mori was always an inspiration, being one of the very first PWADs I had played.

Nice. An old school vanilla project! I'd like to join and contribute a map to Episode 2.

By the way, what is "Akeldama?" Does that title have some meaning?