Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valkiriforce

Akeldama - Now on Idgames!

Hello, I'm looking for a good ENDOOM screen artist for this megawad so if anyone is interested in making one please let me know.

[EDIT] Changed thread title to reflect this.

Edited by valkiriforce

14 hours ago, valkiriforce said:

Well, I happaned across Zokum's guide to making ENDOOM graphics and decided to take a crack at it:

KzTSsRs.png

I'd like to appear just as DJV, as always, DJVCardMaster is just the forum name

so sorry for this last minute update, but i have a small change to my remix of For The New Lunar Republic (D_DDTBLU): i had some file bloat in the file for some reason, but i was able to decrease the file size of it by almost 30kb. i doubt this is strictly necessary, but i feel better having been able to decrease the file size by that much without compromising the track to any significant degree.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgrqomoe3b8pahq/For The New Lunar Republic.mid?dl=1

18 hours ago, gaspe said:

I'm very glad that this is finally ready for idgames.

link? i can't find it yet

I haven't uploaded this to Idgames yet - I'm giving people a chance to get their last word in as well as looking things over several times before a final release. That was what I meant by waiting until the 20th or after before I actually upload it to Idgames.

I spent a few days away and came back to this! Such excellent news! Sorry to have played into all the delays with my newfound inability to compose new music, but I’m not at all surprised Eris stepped up to the plate. That endoom is just amazing too!

@DerFurer'sFace is credited as "DerFurher'sFace" on intermission, Endoom and elsewhere. Consistency indicates intentional, but...is that intentional?

Anyway, slowly up to Map 06 and enjoying myself.

If we're still allowing for midi updates can I please just do a quick update to MAP27's midi? Nothing's really changed except for a couple moments where it was hitting the polyphony limit in Windows so I removed a couple less important notes. It also loops slightly weirdly but I can't work out why. No big deal if it's too late.

finalchord.zip

Congratulations for completing this project. It was a pleasure to contribute a map and some music to it.

Nice catch on the typo - I don't know how often I've misspelled his name that way, but it should all be fixed now (including the ENDOOM screen).

I have a number of other fixes I've made specifically for the easy difficulty to try and make it more easygoing, besides a couple of maps getting updated (9 and 25) and at least one teleporter bug on MAP05 which was fixed. Also included the updated MAP27 midi.

I've updated the above link and OP, it should contain all of these fixes.

Yeah apologize for that, Its no biggie but since I misspelled it in the first place I guess it should be the misspelling from here on out

Really glad to have contributed to this project. The WADset was fun and helped me learn more about vanilla mapping

Edited by DerFurer'sFace

Yes, this was a really fun project to participate in. Congratulations for (just about) getting er done!

Congratulations for completing this project! It was an honor for me to participate in.

Congratz for the release!

I tested 4 maps and it was a great experience! Loved the snowy setting and the custom textures, very classy!