Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dm5k

Project Brutality 3.0 Crashing?

So I can play Project Brutality for maybe 30 minutes before it crashes and gives me this error...  JIT: sfunc->NumArgs != argsPos || regd > sfunc->NumRegD || regf > sfunc->NumRegF || rega > sfunc->NumRegA

Does anyone know what this means or how to fix it? I'm using the Doom metal pack, fixed skies addon, and ultimate DoomVisor hud.

Are you playing with a pre 3.8 Dev Build of GZDoom? I had downloaded yesterday's build and it kept crashing, even with nothing but the Doom 2 iwad loaded.

34 minutes ago, Beezle said:

Are you playing with a pre 3.8 Dev Build of GZDoom? I had downloaded yesterday's build and it kept crashing, even with nothing but the Doom 2 iwad loaded.

I think it's version 3.6. Do you think an earlier version would be more stable with PB 3.0?

5 minutes ago, dm5k said:

I think it's version 3.6. Do you think an earlier version would be more stable with PB 3.0?

An earlier version would work, I don't think anything below 3.0 will, however 3.7 is SUPPOSED to be more stable and so far has been working well for me.

7 minutes ago, Beezle said:

An earlier version would work, I don't think anything below 3.0 will, however 3.7 is SUPPOSED to be more stable and so far has been working well for me.

Well I'll give that a try. I feel like it's just a buggy mod. When I try to scroll through weapons it skips weapons like the shotguns for some reason.

For any one who cares I installed GZ Doom 3.71 over version 3.6 and Project Brutality 3.0 seems to be more stable. I haven't had a crash in over two hours of playing it.

That's good to hear, I didn't realize til you brought this issue up that it had updated from 3.7.0 to 3.7.1, thanks dm5k!