Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haruko haruhara

does any one like passenger of shit

i just been wondering if passenger of shit is better then this is terror well i love passenger of shit i am not talking about there rap songs i am talking about there speedcore ones and sadcore ones

like these

Passenger of Shit - Cockspew Sadcore RMX

Passenger of Shit - Wanking Shit for Life feat. Stella Rabbit 

PASSENGER OF SHIT - SHITTUNE

Passenger of Shit - When The Heart Fails

Passenger of Shit - Staple Tapeworms On My Penis

these are my favorite ones an sorry if this is not allowed  tell your thoughts about this topic

57 minutes ago, haruko haruhara said:

Passenger of Shit - Staple Tapeworms On My Penis

these are my favorite ones an sorry if this is not allowed  tell your thoughts about this topic

Haha it amazing how much that last song grows on you. Its pretty terrible, I've only heard a few of their songs but yet I still kinda like listening to em.

Who or what is Scotch? I never knew about this song til I went over CF's music sheet lol. A lot of really good songs there btw;)

My only experience with them is from a very old "randumb" TF2 video from back in the day when I would watch such shit, lol.

Too hardcore for me, though momentarily entertaining. For enduring sustainability I draw the line somewhere between NiN's mix of Megadeth's Symphony of Destruction and Ministry's TV II.

POS kinda just seem like an edgier, less interesting version of Venetian Snares

Go listen to venetian snares:

Spoiler

Recently I have been going on there web site an it is awesome to my opinion I think passenger of shit 3 is there best album to be honest I think every song they made is good

Dug it in high school, but as an adult I see a lack of understanding of how different frequencies work in tandem, the importance of balanced production, the capacity to competently mix, and knowing how to make noise interesting.