Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aleaver

Looking forward to Community Chest Megawad?

One thing I noticed while uploading was that this ZIP and the
last one are the same filesize... maybe I was sent the wrong
one by accident, or maybe nothing much has changed?

VolteFace said:

One thing I noticed while uploading was that this ZIP and the
last one are the same filesize... maybe I was sent the wrong
one by accident, or maybe nothing much has changed?

Not much has changed, all the changes were just minor tweaks here and there...I'll take a look at the sky and see what's up.

Ravage, if you're listening please resend the sky to me and Ultimate Doomer. UD...please look at the graphics wad to make sure it is properly in there and it points to the maps in question. If we can correct it by early tomorrow then I'll re-package it and then send it to incoming tomorrow.

Either way, new sky or not I will submit it by tomorrow...:)

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Hey Cadman, you can look at the wad containing the statusbar and remove the sky, I think I am the one who did this crime! ;-) Just experimental shit, that one. But maybe it is overwriting the one from Ravage.

Sphagne said:

Hey Cadman, you can look at the wad containing the statusbar and remove the sky, I think I am the one who did this crime! ;-) Just experimental shit, that one. But maybe it is overwriting the one from Ravage.

Was it you who did the status bar?

(edit: oops, double post, sorry!)

You guys talk like The Comunity Chest is out? Is it? It's not on thier site of the 3dgamers FPT?????

Lüt said:

Say, why don't you people migrate over to Millennium when you're done here? :P

I thought the levels were all pretty much done.

Okay, I fixed the sky issue. I had to manipulate some lumps around but it's working. The sky from ravage is in there...so is the status bar. Come on Ultimate Doomer, I need you to log on to my FTP server and look at it before I release it to incoming. I need verification on the new build before release.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

TUD did you post your music wad anywhere? I would love to try it with the CC wad.

Or can you email?
Thanks

Searcher said:

TUD did you post your music wad anywhere? I would love to try it with the CC wad.

Or can you email?
Thanks

I've not posted it on my site or anything, but I can mail it to you. (if there's any more takers, I could put it on my site)

The Ultimate DooMer said:

I've not posted it on my site or anything, but I can mail it to you. (if there's any more takers, I could put it on my site)

Great. When you have the time then would you please email?
Thanks

Searcher said:

Great. When you have the time then would you please email?
Thanks

Sent. (have fun)

Cadman said:

I need verification on the new build before release.

You have it. The Community Chest is now free to be unlocked...

It has been posted to "incoming."

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

p.s. Check the new thread.

Cadman said:

It has been posted to "incoming."

Are you sure? I can't see it in the incoming folder. (and it's not the usual problem, as I've always checked the incoming folder straight after uploading stuff and it's always showed up)

I don't see it there either. It's not in /newstuff, /holding, or listed in REJECTS or LAST.24hours.

I just checked incoming and it's there. When I attempted to upload the files again it asked me if I wanted to overwrite the current files on incoming.

They are there...don't know what to tell you.

Ty will get it moved.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

It was loaded to ftp://archives.3dgamers.com/pub/idgames/incoming/ right?

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Sent. (have fun)

TUD Excellent job on the music wad, Thanks. Wow!

The tunes fit the levels very well. I heartily recommend this music wad to go with the new CC Project map set!!

Edit : You really should put that up on your site, at least for a couple of months, I know others will want it. It is that good.

Searcher said:

TUD Excellent job on the music wad, Thanks. Wow!

The tunes fit the levels very well. I heartily recommend this music wad to go with the new CC Project map set!!

Edit : You really should put that up on your site, at least for a couple of months, I know others will want it. It is that good.

Thanks.

It's now up on my site if anyone else wants it.

nice music wad. What is map32's tune, I love that track. and map24's too. :)

Well the project is finished..I remember starting this thread alittle bit after the project started..And it lasted all this time..Man I am going to miss this thread...

And of course Great work everyone!