Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aleaver

Looking forward to Community Chest Megawad?

im new here and read through the entire thread today and its amazing that this is going on

good job guys

agreed :) cant wait either

EDIT and i made the first post on page 8 :D

Not a problem with the graphics. I can merge it all together without a problem. When all the graphics are complete just send them to me and I'll put it all together. After I put it all together I'll zip it all up and release it to the CC Team first so the team can playtest it before I release it to the public.

I have also received map06 today from Magikal, so now I have ten maps officially submitted to me.

Thanks for the info Ultimate Doomer.

Another reminder, save your map for the slot it's intended for please. And please use "CCmap**" for your submissions. The ** stands for your map number.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Cadman said:

...Another reminder, save your map for the slot it's intended for please. And please use "CCmap**" for your submissions. The ** stands for your map number...

Wow, that's strange. I named my map that before you said anything.

ccmap22

Well maybe I got ESP..."Extra Stupid Perception", who knows? :)

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

DOOM Anomaly said:

!!!!! Miss Cleo!!!!!!

Is that the name of your map?!?!?!

(if it is, let me know and I'll do the graphic....)

Cadman said:

After I put it all together I'll zip it all up and release it to the CC Team first so the team can playtest it before I release it to the public.

That'll be handy, cos then I can write the newstuff review....

(Even though I've got 2 maps in there, I think it's ok for me to review CC, as it'll be a review of the megawad as a whole, not map-by-map)

When you release it to us, it might be an idea to put it up on a server somewhere that only we know about, as I imagine most of us have attachment limits on our email.

Ultimate DooMer said:

Is that the name of your map?!?!?!

(if it is, let me know and I'll do the graphic....)

nope thats not the name, I was just saying that cuz Ravage said sumthing about sum1 reading minds...

Btw the name for the level I will be doing is "Hardened Anguish"..yes it sounds odd but, meh.

Sphagne, if you see this. I would ask if you would end your map23 with a teleport. Because my level start with a teleport. And it will be hard to change. Btw, my level is gonna be some ruins/castles on islands with lava seas. :)

Torn: did you decide to keep the name "fight fire with fire" for your map, or did you change it?

BTW, Sphagne's map 23 is already completed and available on the 3d archives (..levels/doom2/0-9/0livend.zip), but I've not seen it yet.

That sounds like a good name for what he describes.

DOOM Anomaly said:

nope thats not the name, I was just saying that cuz Ravage said sumthing about sum1 reading minds...

Not me, Cadman has telepathic senses.
I got ESP. Extra Stupid Perception.

Ultimate DooMer said:

Torn: did you decide to keep the name "fight fire with fire" for your map, or did you change it?

BTW, Sphagne's map 23 is already completed and available on the 3d archives (..levels/doom2/0-9/0livend.zip), but I've not seen it yet.

Okay, then I will check it.
I am not sure on the name. But I think "Fight fire with fire" fit best for my map, I have not done so much on it yet... :)

So my map's name will be "Fight fire with fire"

Hmmm, I'm trying to figger out whether to call my map "Future Grave" or "Toxicita" or "This Space Left Intentonally Blank"

I don't know. The theme is Light brown base, with some nukage, Metal pipes, and some dirt and Cement sections. I could use some ideas please.

hmm, ravage, some names I got. :)

"nuk'em","hardcore", "cool down", "The factory 2", "Nukage station"

Well, most of them kinda sucks, I know. But if you like on of them, pick it... :)

Here are a few names if someone would like to use them...

1. Panic Point
2. Lost in Evil
3. No Hope,No Fear
4. Everlasting Pain
5. NeverEnding Trouble
6. Noware to Hide
7. Death Comes Ripping

Well if anyone needs some level names and is having trouble finding one I hope this helps...

Why am I thinking of Downbelow, and Helldeck. Musta been the books I read.

Edit: Too bad this maps up above or those names'd be perfect.

When this project started back then, (When No slots where taken but a few ones!) I sent Railgunner some screen shots and he chode these three and maps and their places, but now I think that they are not the best choices, can I change the levels to put in the 3 places that I own? I think I can make a better decision now that the project is nearly completing, and maybe find a level that suites torn`s wishes better.

Sphagne...please, you can change the levels but I need each individual level submitted to me with a text file and then zipped up with the following format...."ccmap**"

The ** is the map slot the level is assigned. Please send them to me okay? I'm not gonna go get them in the archives. This goes for everyone on the team. If you have a level for the project that you completed before the project and want to submit it I have no problem with that but it needs to be submitted to me as stated before. If the map is already on the archives that's fine but you still need to get it, zip it up and send it to me with a proper text file okay?

Thanks for all the support guys. Officially I have ten maps submitted to me as of this moment.

ccmap01
ccmap02
ccmap03
ccmap06
ccmap07
ccmap11
ccmap15
ccmap17
ccmap20
ccmap31

And that's it...:)

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

well some good progress on map 16...right now I'm looking for insperation to hit me...cause I'm out of ideas.

Aleaver said:

well some good progress on map 16...right now I'm looking for insperation to hit me...cause I'm out of ideas.

this is also the case with map13, which is barely started. Map12 however is flowing right out, and is currently at a mere 450 + sectors, prolly about 46.3% finished.

Well after seeing the progress so far...Has anyone got an opinion about this project?

Like if we are moveing to...

1 Fast
2 Slow
3 Perfect Pace

I for one, think that this is going at a good pace (so i choose numba 3.) However, My map process is being slowed thanks to skool and homowork, and my gawd-darn puter crashing...But nonetheless, its still coming along.

Pace seems pretty good considering several people are doing two or more maps from scratch and one or two people have dropped out.
I would've thought a Xmas or New Year release would be ideal (if not before).(just speculating btw)

I droped some preliminary sectors for map13 and have come up with something that's really coming alive, so i'm off to good start.
I'd have to say number 3, things are moving at a good pace.

hmmm... number 1 or 3.... We are fast, I think (well you, my map is not 10% yet... :P).
But I need to ask something, could I do one of the demos for the project? :)