Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apaul27

Hytale

There's a lot of blockyness and pixels in this sand box game. The trailer looks awesome. I love it!

If you guys want, there's the beta sign up on there official website in the link below.

https://hytale.com/signup

Edit: The sign up is not for the beta itself, but the information for the beta. Sorry guys if you want to play it.

Edited by Apaul27

It says it's a signup to get information about the beta, not for the beta itself. I bet they'll go the (paid) early access route further down the line.

Game looks interesting, though.

On 1/17/2019 at 6:14 AM, KVELLER said:

It strikes me as a Minecraft-Terraria crossover, which is good in my book.

I said this exact statement after watching the trailer 

If you're looking to get caught up with what the team has revealed so far, here's the blog archive. The latest entry is about the Hytale Model Maker that was used to create the game's assets and will ship with the game itself so players can make their own stuff.

16 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

If you're looking to get caught up with what the team has revealed so far, here's the blog archive. The latest entry is about the Hytale Model Maker that was used to create the game's assets and will ship with the game itself so players can make their own stuff.

Thanks, your help is pleased. Thank you.

14 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

Boy this better not turn out like Cube World.

Me too, I hope this game is better than Cube World.

The fact Cube World failed hard on me is that I will remain cautiously optimistic on keeping an eye on this, considering Minecraft-esque dungeon/world generation is stuff I like. (And OBLIGE, of course)

2 hours ago, Glaice said:

The fact Cube World failed hard on me is that I will remain cautiously optimistic on keeping an eye on this, considering Minecraft-esque dungeon/world generation is stuff I like. (And OBLIGE, of course)

You maybe right about Cube World. But I've never tried out Cube World, and maybe never will.

The first thing I thought when I played terraria was “damn, I wish you could do all this on minecraft”. I’ll definitely give this a spin when it’s out.

15 hours ago, Apaul27 said:

You maybe right about Cube World. But I've never tried out Cube World, and maybe never will.

Cube World is a cute tech-demo but screw Wollay's development 'cycle'. It's like DayZ finally reaching 1.0, who cares at this point. This game looks like it could be much better. It definitely has the same vibe mixed in with some Minecraft.

Yeah, the fact I wasn't able to rebind movement keys to arrows in Cube World pissed me off, let me to awkwardly using WASD and Space.

Hytale, Hyrule, I'm seeing a similarity here.

Edited by Avoozl