Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marn

Could Rage 2 be in trouble?

As far as I'm aware, the only gameplay that's ever been released from RAGE 2 has been playthroughs of the same area over and over again.

With the game approaching its release date, is this a sign that the devs aren't happy with the product they're developing? 

The opening of this 30 minute gameplay video from a few months ago seems to show lots of different areas. 

If they can get away with showing off the game by only really focusing on one area, I appreciate the appeal. It means they don't have to worry about 100% finalizing the other areas ahead of release. 

The only thing I'm concerned with is that they tout if you can see it, you can drive it.

In the footage I've seen there's been some flying vehicles and some absolutely huge football stadium sized vehicles. Are these actually driveable or is it just a advertising motto like "See that mountain? You can climb it"

The only thing I'm concerned with is the studio making it was bought out by a movie company. That and the fact they're making a lot of games all at the same time.

It's the studio that made Just Cause 2, so I'm sure if you can see it, you can drive it. The camera will just pull out.

From the first five minutes, looks like there's a jump and ground pound. If only the enemies were smart enough to shoot you in the air rather than run away.