Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

more doomed dreams

geno breaker said:

DON'T THINK BEFORE DOING DON'T THINK AT ALL

hee hee, I like that part. Now what's this about eating your own cat?

true.

I had a very strange dream where I saw my copy of doom 2 (i think) on the floor at the bottom of my stairs. I walked toward it and tripped down the stairs. Two nights in a row with dreams...hmm....

one dream i was running from very fast cyberdemon he was fast as hell windy dream in another a female baron was chasing me i died woke up my back hurt wierd huh

you is cool epoy i have the worst dreams
ps
my reinforcements are
6 geno saurers
1 death saurer
40 iron kongs
9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 cybers

Dude, Geno, you have successfully confused me beyond God's ability to set me straight. Damn, and I thought DOOM anomoly was strange. (but in a good way)

Whats this? Sum1 trying to out dumbassen me?

aaaaanyways, I had this one dream (yes, I finally remembered :D) in which I was like in a matrix, and then a CyberDemon just appeared and started running towards me and then I blinked and it was all distorted and then It jsut vanished, then the place became a endlessly long hall, at the other end was a CyberDemon, and then it fired its rockets towards me and then the rockets started to like melt and deform then they became all big and wobbly and slow-motion and they bumped my in the back and I fell and it covered me like a giant bullet-blob and and then it just dissapeared, then the CyberDemon was right by me again and then I ran and it just kept appearing beside me and it got bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and it just went passed me then I saw a bright light up ahead...Then A flash, then for a split second I saw the Icon of Sin, then I woke up, strange, no?

geno breaker said:

wierd

Dang-dooglee dee-lee right...

...I also had a dream simular to that, but it was about XenoGears, and a CyberDemon.

Star Wars, Star Trek (every series), Doom, and mimelike aliens who want nothing more than to examine our nose cavities for microbes so they can become president. Makes no sense, but hey, my dream, my rules.

What the hell?!?!? What happened to the dreams? Er, sure there are a few people talking about their dreams and all, but... death saucers?!? Iron kings?!? Geno Saucers?!?! This confusing me!

Ct_Red_Pants: What exactly are you trying to say?

Here's a synopsis/summary of my dream:

It's a Mookmatch at school. Everyone's a Mook. (About 2000 students, if I can guess correctly, and yes that is how many, aproximately, how many students, freshmen through seniors, there are at my high school) I'm the main guy. Everyone is against me, and then I die by getting crushed inside a trash compactor thingy. There it is, it's as simple as that.

Lizardcommando said:

What the hell?!?!? What happened to the dreams? Er, sure there are a few people talking about their dreams and all, but... death saucers?!? Iron kings?!? Geno Saucers?!?! This confusing me!

Here's a synopsis/summary of my dream:

It's a Mookmatch at school. Everyone's a Mook. (About 2000 students, if I can guess correctly, and yes that is how many, aproximately, how many students, freshmen through seniors, there are at my high school) I'm the main guy. Everyone is against me, and then I die by getting crushed inside a trash compactor thingy. There it is, it's as simple as that.

Well, sorry we have too many Interesting dreams for your liking, U want us to stop having unique dreams?

DOOM Anomaly: Huh? Those were dreams? Oh woops. I thought it was regular ol' spam. And no, I don't want to stop anyone from having unique dreams. If I did, then I'd stop myself first. :p I wanna hear about more unique dreams! :)

any way at the end of my spider dream it was bin laden and lucifer fighting and
i have a sequel dream don't ask i went home big beehives more big ass raping spiders HIV giving flies as big as a lion i threw up in my dream

geno breaker said:

any way at the end of my spider dream it was bin laden and lucifer fighting and
i have a sequel dream don't ask i went home big beehives more big ass raping spiders HIV giving flies as big as a lion i threw up in my dream

Hehehe, now that's unique! :p

Epyo: I also have a feeling that your dream is trying to tell you something...

Lizardcommando said:

Settle petal. I was just thinking of some untra consvertive LETSBANDOOM git trolling about the doomworld fourms looking for a resions to have doom banned, reading about your dream, and thinking that your some kind of Psychopath thinking about going on a shooting spree. I just thought it was a laugh. :P

For the record, I KNOW your a pretty sain bloke (at least, as sain as anybody who visits these fourms).

Some of Geno's posts in this thread

MY ASS GOT RAPED

more big ass raping spiders

HIV giving flies

I may just be off my stand here but, does anyone else see a pattern in these?