Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

more doomed dreams

Chainguns, demons flying over me, brittney spears impaled on imp arm. cybie guts flying into rivers. dog eat dog (litterally). Cat with shotgun, heh cats. red sky, blue ground, gold eyes, then everything black. nothingness. then The DOOM God forms from mist. smacks me in the head for having these weird dreams again. if thats what you wanna call them.

Beat that sensiblly. Even I can't and this was my dream!

BTW, I'm still dreaming that I'm in a dream within a dream, etc.

Ct_red_pants said:

Settle petal. I was just thinking of some untra consvertive LETSBANDOOM git trolling about the doomworld fourms looking for a resions to have doom banned, reading about your dream, and thinking that your some kind of Psychopath thinking about going on a shooting spree. I just thought it was a laugh. :P

For the record, I KNOW your a pretty sain bloke (at least, as sain as anybody who visits these fourms).

Heheh.... Yes, I am sane. If I was insane, then there probably would have been a news story about a school shooting at a middle school in California three years ago. But that'll never happen. I've got too much to live for. My Doom stuff, Lizard Squad(c), my computer... There's lots more, but it's the usual friends/family stuff.

I wouldn't want to buy a gun anyways, with all that maintenance and all involved with taking care of one... I'd rather buy myself a new computer with Ge4 whatchamacallits graphics card and GTA3 and MoH:Allied Assault, that is if I ever get enough money for that stuff.

i just saw bin laden and lucifer hugging zdoom is killing boom john romero destroys doom3 my teach is a cyberdemon Zack from gamix.com is alive damn cool dreams huh
ps my cat ate my dick oops
off topic count 9 9
-

geno breaker said:

i just saw bin laden and lucifer hugging zdoom is killing boom john romero destroys doom3 my teach is a cyberdemon Zack from gamix.com is alive damn cool dreams huh

Do you know Punctuation? He's a very nice person.

geno breaker said:
me insulting the shitball zack

Bad gramma? Obscure sexual references? Shitball?

* Suddenly the peaces fit and. Captain red pants eyes widen

USERNAME!!!

CT, I think you're right. Now that you mention it, he does seem quite familliar.

Right.

The Captain and I will raid his resting place and search for any evidence towards this......U can stay here and watch the WB network :D

Let me give it a shot...

[retarded]
1. no more bukakke
Woman done lef' me and dog ate my shoes adn teh passwordnot work

2. two words about...
doOM3 mouvie hashre of old gmae and screenshit was compelte peace of crock of butt.

3. something blue?
Epaminondas and Mr. YellowHat shoot natty bUmpos legoff maybe mr co0per wants to do new book? (OinStrom HAS TO suck Mr. R. dry)
Say NO to fudgepacking nad YES to stuffy angliss knigiits.
OK I go now byebyebye..

PS woman said your angliss compteny is squyrts and I got new sledgehammer. its big and blows stuff up.
Goodbye Mr. YellowHatMan.
[/retarded]

That's about the best I can do. It is 3:00 am, after all.

DC

People, please go to the Startrek website, find a Ferengi called Pelgar and submit something to him, since he actually picks the most retarded letter of the week and you, Doom Child, have a lot to learn regarding sensible non-sense!

Imagine a cyberdemon that is 100 times bigger than the regular one, and you're in a extreme industrial zone with the other enemies from Doom, and they look so tiny against the very very big cybie. This must have been the strangest doom dream I've ever experienced.

The map was contained by a gigantic area with buildings that seperated eachother with about 20 acres, and there I see the cute cybie, but instead, 100 times bigger than usual. The background looked Earth-like.

Then I wonder, how the hell am I supposed to take this sucker down? The BFG would only make the damn thing itch at one of it's legs, gah.

I also had another doom dream, but I was located in another gigantic area. It was a arena ( as a circle ), with a pillar in the middle of the arena. Behind it, the enormous cybie comes forward ( still 100 times bigger than his normal size ). He only needed to take a few steps towards me, because he was so friggin' big, and I was able to fire one BFG beam at him. He came alittle closer, then I HAD to wake up ( damnit ). Now there's some f*ckin' surreal action.

thehighestretard said:

You don't watch enough TV...You'd obviously let it swallow you and tear it apart from the inside [/nerd]

Those were my only dreams connected to Doom, dicky.

Are you crazy? I've slept since then.

I know it has something to do with Curious George and explicit sexual acts that, as far as I know, I have never been privy to. Beyond that, it's like reading an extremely bad vomit.

Oh, and scorpion? Thank you. I have no problem admitting that I am not an idiot.

DC

scorpion said:

Ok, and now honestly,

How many of you guys, right after having your -by most psychiatrists probably reason enough to have all of us committed- 'disturbing' dreams, actually jumped right out of bed and started up that PC (if it wasn't already running) and decided to start a game of doom, to 'play the nightmare off', as it were...?

I think maybe once or twice, can't remember cause I ALWAYS got up early and went downstairs, ALWAYS to play DOOM...but some i had after my Doom days so...