Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomKid423

I'm looking for a tower of babel remake map

On 4/3/2019 at 6:04 AM, Hellbent said:

Hey! Sorry, my mouse broke and I've honestly been more interested in DM mapping of late (not to mention that building this tower is a lot of work!) I will finish it... Hopefully before Sigil comes out. 

Any progress? You said it'd be out before sigil. Just saying what you said is all. You can take your time if you need more. Just give  me an update on the project.

3 hours ago, LordEntr0py said:

Do you realise how pushy you're being?

Sorry if I'm being pushy. Sorry. Really sorry. I just noticed it now. @Hellbent Sorry man take your time. Thanks for telling me how much I'm rushing him. Really. I appreciate it.☺

Hi,

I'm the Babel Inc. CEO, Kira. I fired @Hellbent because he was too slow at coordinating the construction team and we were in danger of being over the budget you allocated. We've been looking for a replacement since then. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

We at Babel Inc. value our clients' expectations, and will make sure this problem is solved ASAP (as long as you promise not to file a lawsuit).

Cheers,

Kira

Spoiler

He said he wasn't sure to release this before Sigil (hence "hopefully") and he has been upfront that he was more interested in doing other things. I think it's better that you keep looking for other tower maps in the meantime.

Did you grab the Master Levels since then? Unless you don't have these, nothing prevents your from testing Black Tower, since you are so eager to play more of that stuff.

See Resurgence map 31 as well, it's inspired in part by the Plutonia Revisited map I recommended you a few months ago.

6 hours ago, Kira said:

Hi,

I'm the Babel Inc. CEO, Kira. I fired @Hellbent because he was too slow at coordinating the construction team and we were in danger of being over the budget you allocated. We've been looking for a replacement since then. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

We at Babel Inc. value our clients' expectations, and will make sure this problem is solved ASAP (as long as you promise not to file a lawsuit).

Cheers,

Kira

Hide contents

He said he wasn't sure to release this before Sigil (hence "hopefully") and he has been upfront that he was more interested in doing other things. I think it's better that you keep looking for other tower maps in the meantime.

Did you grab the Master Levels since then? Unless you don't have these, nothing prevents your from testing Black Tower, since you are so eager to play more of that stuff.

See Resurgence map 31 as well, it's inspired in part by the Plutonia Revisited map I recommended you a few months ago.

Well, I did try Black Tower and it's really good. I've been trying to find more tower maps but I'm not a good wad searcher. Anyway thanks and I will check out resurgence.

2 hours ago, DoomKid423 said:

Well, I did try Black Tower and it's really good. I've been trying to find more tower maps but I'm not a good wad searcher. Anyway thanks and I will check out resurgence.

There's an incredibly obscure tower map under the name of Tower Of Lies, I strongly recommend it, it's very well made.

I found many tower maps. Good ones. Real good ones. But... I'm still waiting. Any progress? It's been 1 month since I asked.

Edited by DoomKid423

3 hours ago, Magicana said:

If you're so keen for a tower map, why don't you make one?

I ain't good at mapping. I tried to make a tower map like 5 times but it didn't end up well. I never asked Hellbent to make me a tower map. He just proposed to do it cause he likes mapping. So, I accepted his offer. Was that so wrong? Plus, many people have suggested me some tower maps. I'm not gonna end this topic even after hellbent has completed his. I'm gonna keep it open for more suggestions. K?

On 6/26/2019 at 11:20 PM, DoomKid423 said:

I found many tower maps. Good ones. Real good ones. But... I'm still waiting. Any progress? It's been 1 month since I asked.

Fine, I'll stop asking if that's what you all want. I haven't asked in month's time until now. So, I thought I might as well ask.

13 hours ago, DoomKid423 said:

Fine, I'll stop asking if that's what you all want. I haven't asked in month's time until now. So, I thought I might as well ask.

If he was done he would have contacted you by now. It's probably not too useful to ask him repeatedly. Move on and either forget about it or get a good surprise.

Hey. I know I'm not the one to be suggesting maps here considering in this post I need others to suggest maps for me, but check out this map called babel's gate. It's pretty cool.