Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sluggard

[Mod] Doom 3 subtle improvements.

Thx I'll stick to the default ones, not worth it if it's just renaming. I'll leave comments next to each surftype to make it easier to find which is which.

Edited by sluggard

So I'm trying to play Doom 3 again with these subtle improvements and I'm impressed.

Currently playing on Veteran and the ammo re-balance is really good stuff, actually made me use more of my pistol and prioritize ammo for specific enemies.

Great work.

Thanks, I've done some progress with the footstep sounds but there's a lot of materials and having to insert them manually into each one will take forever, I think I'll just upload what I've done so far, It's hardly noticeable besides in the few outdoor areas.

Thanks for this, but link does not appear to me :/

"Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2S328/1"

I removed the attachment because it had an outdated version, I'll update the op later today.

Some feedback, because you increased the range of zombie attacks (and also of the player fists), the chainsaw can get a little awkward to use in general, with me constantly going back and fort while fighting basic zombies. Maybe make the same change to the chainsaw?

Damn, I missed that, I'll change it once I re-install Doom 3, Thanks for letting me know.