Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomKid423

Is the shores of zdoom dead?

I have nothing more to say as the title says everything. I want to know if The Shores of ZDoom is on big hiatus or the team just quit development(I would really appreciate it if a person in the team replied to this topic).

In this topic, a bit more than a year old, esselfortium basically said that the focus was on btsx and that the project was on hiatus. This and personal life stuff of course

I dunno how it changed since then but, i think it's safe to assume that the project is still on hiatus seeing as the third episode of BTSX still isn't released yet. 

On 1/24/2019 at 2:10 AM, Yugiboy85 said:

In this topic, a bit more than a year old, esselfortium basically said that the focus was on btsx and that the project was on hiatus. This and personal life stuff of course

I dunno how it changed since then but, i think it's safe to assume that the project is still on hiatus seeing as the third episode of BTSX still isn't released yet. 

Don't judge me for asking this nooby question but... What is BTSX?

Edited by DoomKid423

10 hours ago, DoomKid423 said:

Don't judge me for asking this but... What is BTSX?

Back to Saturn X is a trilogy of vanilla megawads with Episode 1 finished, Episode 2 still in beta and Episode 3 has yet to been released.

I highly recommend checking them out :)

Edited by Philnemba

On 1/24/2019 at 10:51 AM, Philnemba said:

Back to Saturn X is a trilogy of vanilla megawads with Episode 1 finished, Episode 2 still in beta and Episode 3 has yet to been released.

I highly recommend checking them out :)

Ok thanks. I'll check them. Is team from KDiZD the same ones from BTSX?

I believe the only person who was both in the core KDIZD team and contributed to BTSX is Vader. Esselfortium did do a bit of work on Z1M1, and has a much more prominent role on the TSOZD team.