Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiiammike

New wad i am making!

A new wad i am making it is called cyberdemon haven it is what it sounds like lots of cyberdemons! I will try to make it fun even though there is cyberdemons!

Thanks for the advertisement. Play Cyberdreams if you want to see what different ways to overcome cyberdemon threats. Don't fall into the trap of just putting a bunch of cyberdemons and BFGs in a large arena. Try different things, cover, spacing, other monsters, etc.

Good luck! Enjoy making your map!

14 hours ago, Hiiammike said:

A new wad i am making it is called cyberdemon haven it is what it sounds like lots of cyberdemons! I will try to make it fun even though there is cyberdemons!

Hi ! 

Let me guess : Your most favourite Doom level is MAP32 : "Bad Dream" from the Master Levels??  LOL

I tried your wad out, it's sort of crazy but also quite interesting. I played the first four or five stages and got wasted a dozens of times. Like you announced, it's more a (fun)game of skill than a proper Doom. I'm not a fan of "fun maps", but I like your idea though.   

The "THE BEST" series has text file describing what the casali brothers like in custom wads.

THE WORST THINGS WE'VE SEEN IN LEVELS:
Cyber parade - Don't bother - a bunch of cyberdemons just take your hard
earned frags - they don't make for an exciting hunt, stalk and kill.

On 1/25/2019 at 12:08 AM, riderr3 said:

The "THE BEST" series has text file describing what the casali brothers like in custom wads.

Sounds like they never played a ToD map.