Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dutch Doomer

Concrete Rage (Single Map For Doom 2)

Even if it's a bad review from the standpoint of someone who likes sprinty-dodgy-gorefest maps, these are fucking good maps. It's just ... I'm selfish and want moar, and if I can preach and convert you to my berserker religion, then your next map will sate my bloodlust and the careful tip-toe players can kick sand!

But on a serious note, just make what you like to play, your design is at an extremely high level regardless of my tastes

Thanks Vorpal, I'll do my best for the next map, which is going to be released in 10 years or so :p 

Ocd, my man, does wonders to someone who designs a Doom map, basicly drives me nuts at everything else in daily live. I wish I could switch it off, like an exit switch in Doom....

Hey! I tried your map, and recorded myself playing it. I had to give up though, but it was fun to try!

Something went wrong with the audio when editing it together, so it's out of sync... Watch the video muted, or keep the audio on for commentary

2 hours ago, Vorpal said:

You're not alone, I probably average one map per 6 years

I'd much rather see, "I average 6 maps per year." See if you can do something about that. ;)

19 minutes ago, FanTazTiCxD said:

Hey! I tried your map, and recorded myself playing it. I had to give up though, but it was fun to try!

Something went wrong with the audio when editing it together, so it's out of sync... Watch the video muted, or keep the audio on for commentary

This map is a lot of fun to play, health wise it could do with a few more health boxes here and there. Like you said in the end, this map feels alive, and it really does. I think I've done a good job on gameplay, it still is fun to play even for myself. Glad you had fun with it, even though it was a challenge for you. The video was indeed out of sync, but that was okay :)

I played this map it was a challenge. Could use more ammo I was always running out. I made a video. Those traps are brutal I had to crawl to the exit lol.

Edited by Rex705