Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

I don't know what to title this...

I am really sorry for the recent comments I've made. I have an inner struggle where I just can't help but be negative all the damn time. I've noticed it's gotten certain people concerned about me.

Unfortunately, this is not going to be that article where I reveal why I am always so negative. That's something on a personal level to me, and I do not wish to reveal something private like that.

But what I can tell you is that my negativity is not exclusive to Doomworld. It's also with me on Twitter, it's with me on YouTube, it's even with me in real life! I hope that somehow, knowing that makes you feel better.

Of course, the reason I'm even saying that it's not only on this website is because none of you even follow me on social media platforms. The only person I know who follows me on Twitter is a friend from the Vocaloid fandom (yes, I am a fan of Vocaloid) and that person in particular does not play video games. Moving on.

Simply being positive is very difficult for me. There are many things in life that get me angry. I am fully aware that, after what I've done, some people are going to hate me until the end of time. And you know what? That's perfectly fine with me.

I honestly don't even know if I've ever been positive on the Internet, let alone Doomworld. In other words, I am a very fitting example of a Negative Nancy.

I have nothing else to write, so I hope you have a good day. As for myself, I probably won't even get the chance to have any sort of pleasant day.

Speaking as someone who dealt with anger issues and emotional disturbance in his youth, recognizing your emotional state is half the battle.

Catching yourself when it's in rearing its head and finding a way to defuse it is the other half.

I'm glad I don't get angry all the time like that anymore, though arguably now it's almost too hard to get me angry, ironically.

I would recommend staying off Twitter if you have this sort of mentality. Most of the posts there are only ragebait and people flinging shit at each other. It's a really toxic environment, in general, and especially for people like you. Just my 2c.

1 minute ago, killer2 said:

I would recommend staying off Twitter if you have this sort of mentality. Most of the posts there are only ragebait and people flinging shit at each other. It's a really toxic environment, in general, and especially for people like you. Just my 2c.

Is that Sans on your icon?

6 minutes ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

Is that Sans on your icon?

No, it's Giygas from Earthbound.

One of the best mindfuck bosses in an RPG ever.

I used to post a lot on far too little sleep.

14 minutes ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

woosh

Well what he said didn't sound all that like Sans to me, so... 

it's all about the inner struggle. outward changes won't work until you identify and resolve your inner issues through introspection.

also, you're not exactly the only one who's played the villain role on here, lol...

the truth also I have a problem, I have low self-esteem, many times I have come to hate myself, and even hit me

but the truth is that I do not care, I continue my life even if I have that problem

continue with your life and dont be angry, is worst make angry, you can get sick :P

Good day, and my best wishes for you

Hey this is sort of obscure but I used to be a member of the creepypasta wiki, and I was pretty negative like you all the time and it got to a point where it would get in the way of me even enjoying things I used to like. At some point on the wiki I started writing this lil blog posts called 'random writers showcases' where i just wrote about some pasta writer who I thought was neat, not as a concentrated effort to be more positive at first, just because I'd found some writers I thought deserved more attention. I've since stopped writing those, but it's really turned my life around in a lot of ways. I find myself more introspective and critical, and forcing myself to be positive out of some obligation really got me into a different point of view that I haven't been able to shake. I'm not sure what the moral of the story is but thats what worked for me.

2 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

One of the best mindfuck bosses in an RPG ever.

More like just obnoxious noise. 

4 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

Speaking as someone who dealt with anger issues and emotional disturbance in his youth

I think I've developed some anger issues over time as well, that makes it pretty difficult to deal with stuff and people without getting frustrated first...

1 hour ago, Maser said:

More like just obnoxious noise. 

You can't deny the swerve was great though. 

13 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

You can't deny the swerve was great though. 

I admit the first time I played through Earthbound, I did find the overly juvenile and goofy dialogue and nature of the game to be entertaining, but towards the end, it was getting annoying.  I feel like the build-up to Giygas' character all throughout the game was better than the fight itself at the end.