Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HagusDangus

Opening Console in UN Deletes Your Save?

I've been struggling with the UN save deletion bug for months, getting around it by just backing up every save I make in a different folder.

Thing is, I've seen people say that opening console during a campaign run flags it permanently. Does anyone know if opening the console commands causes a UN save to be deleted due to that flag?

This "bug" wouldn't happen to happen whenever you die, right? Ultra nightmare is permadeath and is supposed to be nuking the slot. 

2 minutes ago, Edward850 said:

This "bug" wouldn't happen to happen whenever you die, right? 

You calling me a dingus? An absolute buffoon? A goofy clown who can't tie his own shoes? Well I tell you what friend, I AM NOT. I AM A VERY SMART YOUNG MAN WITH LOTS OF BRAIN IN MY SKULL.

Nah, I'm talking about when you finish a level and save, only to close and reopen the game and have that file gone. People on the steam forums complained about it too, but I don't think they ever found a source for the problem. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it don't.

9 minutes ago, HagusDangus said:

finish a level and save, only to close and reopen the game and have that file gone.

Without dying