Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cambreaKer

Prison Break-Out

Another map made by me, but this time, it's a smaller map, and it's set in a prison complex that you must escape from.

This map was also first drawn on paper, and then made into a doom map, let me know if you see any improvements over my first 3 maps, which weren't drawn on paper!

Game: Ultimate Doom

Theme: Tech

And it's boom compatible too.

Download here

Screenshots: 

Screenshot_Doom_20190203_201358.png.d7026059ae9700870f9d361e54f8efd4.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190203_201418.png.2531983194270977762a3b2e1797ac16.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190203_201437.png.96ff7b96d869a000ecb1302b43c601bf.png

Enjoy

Edited by cambreaKer : forgot to put download link

Actually it's a really nice simple map for Ultimate Doom. Classic geometry of map and design, reminds me about wads from 90's, which is good I think. But gameplay on this map WAY too easy, very simple fights and poor traps, I just don't have some challenges when play on UV - on my opinion this map is good for the first map for some megawad, but if it's just simple map - try make it more harder.

And so, good job! I like it.

14 hours ago, MAN_WITH_GUN said:

Actually it's a really nice simple map for Ultimate Doom. Classic geometry of map and design, reminds me about wads from 90's, which is good I think. But gameplay on this map WAY too easy, very simple fights and poor traps, I just don't have some challenges when play on UV - on my opinion this map is good for the first map for some megawad, but if it's just simple map - try make it more harder.

And so, good job! I like it.

Thanks for your comment, also it's actually supposed to be the first map for a doom episode i'm working on.

Fun little map with some cool detailing (particularly the mess hall). The combat isn't very deep or difficult but I appreciated the map.

I had a bit of fun trying to play it fast. I enjoy the retro style, the optional areas, and the overall theme.

Spoiler

lohMorG.png

I liked it ! The design is very good o:

It was quite easy and quick to finish the map but I enjoyed it ! :)

Watch me playing your map, and enjoy the custom sounds I have added ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIAHjeOw0hA

It was a fun and simple map to play. But I think it was way too easy. Could have had a lot more enemies, some imps, demons etc... The traps also didn't catch me off-guard, but still I managed to get a little lost in there. The design was okay. Not too much effort put into it, but we also need to acknowledge that not all maps have to be super detailed to be enjoyable