Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

A suggestion/idea/random thought

Now, there's this thing called emoji's. You'd have to be living under a Dwayne Johnson if you haven't at least heard of them. They're everywhere! And I just recently had a thought come to my head that could change Doomworld forever! Or not... (this probably won't ever happen, but I'd at least like to make the idea become known).

Doomoji's! Doom-related variants of emoji's! For example, that popular 😂 laughing with tears emoji could have a version where Doomguy is laughing with tears! So if this happens (which I don't know if it ever will), in the future, when you type in that emoji, it would show up as Doomguy laughing with tears!

Isn't this a great idea? ... No? ... I'm sorry...

It's a nice idea, though I'm just not sure if anyone would even use them. I mean this doesn't seem like the kind of forum where people would use emojis that often in their posts... maybe I'm wrong idk.

I can't imagine anyone replying to someones post with just a bunch of emojis like a text message or something but I think it could be nice to have them there atleast.

Forums generally already have a feature called smileys.  I don't see any here, so I guess that they are not wanted.

Back in the day, they'd show up here sometimes if the thread was deemed interesting enough.