Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plyte

i just love the way ignorant people genralise christians

OK. I think I understand now what you guys are trying to say.
"Don't do drugs."
Hmm.. Good idea fellow doomers. J/k

Me, personally I don't believe in any form of belief that focuses on man's own ability to please their God.

I also believe people have the right to believe whatever they like.

FOR MY BEST FRIEND SPIKE. Hey what's up I hope you are not upset because of the threads I have posted. All I was trying to do was explain my belief. Not to force it on anyone if I came off that way I am sorry. Because to me I feel like you and some others have already judge me and said that I am one of those christians who force my beliefs on others. Never once did I say my religion was better than the rest. Also I nevered said if you don't believe in what I believe you will die and go to hell. I just wanted to express what I believe in and my religion does say be proud of what and who you are and I am sorry if being proud of what I am is a problem but just like you said just don't read it or just don't pay me attention. So in closing if I have offend anybody in any way I am sorry but this is what I believe in and I am not forcing it on anybody. But if the question or subject comes up I will put my two cents or opinion in because to me that's what forums are about sharing opinions and debating. So excuse me for following those rules. No hard feelings toward anybody. Because as a Christian " we are suppose to love everyone and hate no one."

I have no problem with people just because they have religious beliefs. It doesn't matter. I'm sure the moral of many religions even make some people better. I do however have a problem with those who disregard common sense, science and human development just for the sake of their belief.

Well that's how you feel and you are in title to that opinion. But some theories don't even have facts just like some religion.

Major Grit said:

But if the question or subject comes up I will put my two cents or opinion in because to me that's what forums are about sharing opinions and debating. So excuse me for following those rules. No hard feelings toward anybody. Because as a Christian " we are suppose to love everyone and hate no one."

Hey, that is really good to hear! So do you still love me and Spike?

Vampirajay said:

what? do you love us? :)

/Hugs Spike and Vampirajay :-P

Heh; so what are we, the first husband & wife Doomworld team?

Spike said:

Heh; so what are we, the first husband & wife Doomworld team?

I prefer to think of you as the couple that is not proving that marriage=maturity.

DC

Doom-Child said:

I prefer to think of you as the couple that is not proving that marriage=maturity.

DC

Mission Accomplished.

fodders said:

Nah Mod'nFod beat ya.

Except that Mod isn't really an active forum regular - I've only seen her once on the boards and that was to announce that you were still alive after an operation. I'd buy it if it was about "the first Husband & Wife DOOM team" ;-)

But then Lost Soul and Silverwyvern (I think) beat them instead :-)

Ah well. It's nice to see at any rate - i had no idea about Lost Soul and Silverwyrm tho :)

Spike said:

Ah well. It's nice to see at any rate - i had no idea about Lost Soul and Silverwyrm tho :)

I didn't know either until quite recently where Silverwyvern "pointed" at lost soul and "made a scene" :-P
Don't remember which thread it was and what the topic was all about.