Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cacodemon101

Remastered classic DOOM add-on for free (work in progress)

Hi there, I am trying to do a remastered classic Doom (DOOM Ultimate,DOOM 2 and final DOOM) and I need community support. When i say support I don't mean money (your rainy day fund is safe) but recommendations on 3D software to use in the same way id used models for there DOOM 1 sprites (https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Models). as well as updated music and sound. Please comment down below as I cant do this without your help.

Keep dooming,

cacodemon101

Reinchard is the man to ask, he’s been working on and off on HD / 3D Doom assets for a long time. There are others too but I can’t remember who else was working on one of the many HD Doom projects 

So what exactly you want to do? I mean, there are a lot of Remakes/Reimagines/Resmasters of classic Doom IWADs (not surprising, though, it is already 25 years since first release)

What you'll provide to us to be interesting enough? Any concept, design document?

Edited by Đeⓧiaz

Well, we do need to start small and this is the smallest we could figure out. If you want something else, join the mailing list. People in the mailing list will get the Alpha, Beta and, exclusively, a revamped marine DOOM for all of you DOOM fanatics

So why you've created this thread if you won't post anything right here? I won't be part of your mailing list. Arrivederci

You might want to explain what you're actually doing. You mention sprite editing software which makes us think visual overhaul, but then you talk about making a port of Doom 95, a rather archaic version of the game.

So far this is just confusing everyone.