Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
termrork

The screenshot you are most proud of

Frozboi.png.6df3355099bf0c7839fb0e447819f80a.png

It's not the most gorgeous scenery I've made. It's not even top-tier art. I'm most proud of this Frozten for one reason. It's a 3D Model. It's one of the very first 3D Models I ever added to DooM and it not only walks but it also shoots and dies and is fully animated. Now when you look at it it's just a series of cuboids and you'd be right but the fact that I managed to add this little guy to DooM on my own (I forget if I asked for help when I made this... probably did knowing me :P) and have it work made me very happy. :)

Also because of 3D Model weapons (note the hard to see left hand of Dynamite).

12 minutes ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

It's not the most gorgeous scenery I've made. It's not even top-tier art.

You're right there, it's not something you made, that's Doom II Map32. :P

damn a lot of these screenshots are eye candy! please if the shot is taken of a released wad write the name so everybody can play it.

1 hour ago, termrork said:

damn a lot of these screenshots are eye candy! please if the shot is taken of a released wad write the name so everybody can play it.

My screenshots are from Empyrion.  The maps pictured are EMP08, EMP09, and EMP12.

Looking in the folder that housed shots for the picture thread, probably this (not sure why): 

A4cBh2ew.png

06mMe8s.png

Old map I made for Push. I'm proud of how it looks but the gameplay didn't turn out so great due to how gigantic it is. One day I'll make something that looks similar but at a scale much more suitable for Push's gameplay.

On 2/7/2019 at 8:22 PM, Eris Falling said:

It's simple, I never finished the map, and I've made more elaborate and better looking stuff, but the mood in this screenshot resonates with me in a way no other map I made did. One day, maybe..

XSmwuZN.png

I'd love to play around on it. How much is finished?

9 hours ago, Dutch Doomer said:

Just picked a random unfinished map, I really couldn't decide which map I should pick. But something that always gets me excited is the E3 sky from Doom and lots and lots of GSTONE everywhere. Can go wrong with those combinations. These are all from the same map. Should have posted just one of these :(

E1.png

E2.png

E3.png

Looks amazing!. Perhaps you should finish it for "The Next Doom Odyssey" (sequel to 2002ado a 4 episode limit removing megawad in progress). Would also work well as an Episode 4 map.

On 2/8/2019 at 4:24 AM, Dragonfly said:

Struggling to think of just one screenshot, I love a lot of the works I've done for many different reasons.

I think I'll go for this one from Skulldash: Expanded Edition, for now. :)

dragonfly4-1.jpg

You guys know you want to see blood all over these squeaky clean floors. This looks so good man

Memento Mori MAP21

And my personal favorite area in the Death Tormention series.

Beautiful pink Hell Knights.

Screenshot_Doom_20190121_041515.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190209_223211.png

On 2/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, Eris Falling said:

It's simple, I never finished the map, and I've made more elaborate and better looking stuff, but the mood in this screenshot resonates with me in a way no other map I made did. One day, maybe..

XSmwuZN.png

Looks like an unfinished map for WOS. Yes I wonder if the Undervilla lies nearby?

Edited by pcorf

Here is a screen of one of my map I'm proud of (Mayhem Orange 2018 map 20)

doom186.png

7 hours ago, pcorf said:

Looks amazing!. Perhaps you should finish it for "The Next Doom Odyssey" (sequel to 2002ado a 4 episode limit removing megawad in progress). Would also work well as an Episode 4 map.

Got any more info on that project, release date and such? As I'm already involved in another community project, my time to work on Doom maps is limited. But yeah, it would be cool to finish this map for that project.

10 hours ago, Impie said:

I'd love to play around on it. How much is finished?

It's long gone now but it was literally just this starting area and then some unfinished thing inside the building which looked like this

VMtCITy.png

4 hours ago, pcorf said:

Looks like an unfinished map for WOS. Yes I wonder if the Undervilla lies nearby?

Yeah, that entire part of WoS was the inspiration behind this, so moody.