Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
termrork

The screenshot you are most proud of

10 hours ago, pcorf said:

Memento Mori MAP21

And my personal favorite area in the Death Tormention series.

Beautiful pink Hell Knights.

Screenshot_Doom_20190121_041515.png

I had to spend about a full minute staring at this before I finally figured out why the perspective on that window looked so wrong.

@ukiro Hot damn, this is indeed quite amazing... I just love how everything flows together in this screenshot. Round shapes, zaggy lines, it just looks awesome.

15 hours ago, Dutch Doomer said:

Got any more info on that project, release date and such? As I'm already involved in another community project, my time to work on Doom maps is limited. But yeah, it would be cool to finish this map for that project.

About half of the maps are complete and there is no release date yet. When it is complete, it's complete. Could fit in nicely for E4M7 (working title is Valley of Fire).

20 hours ago, DJVCardMaster said:

THICC crate at the background

4324.png.68b98cbe7409b1432751d447a05eb939.png

Was used to transport the security Cyberdemon.

2 hours ago, skillsaw said:

I was very happy with how these ancient alien void maps turned out; would love to do more one day.

Please <3

Echelon, Map 19. One of the few places where mah "Viper" gets a chance to show off its custom res-frames (since reverse explosions looked a bit weird)

:]

Screenshot_Doom_20160920_215207.png.5d5e333ba0cf75346f95725857c4c439.png

Edited by Soundblock

On 2/9/2019 at 11:32 AM, ukiro said:

snip

a few days late, but the big round ceiling lights all around this map makes for such an awesome aesthetic, even moreso in game when all those textures scroll. makes all the machinery feel very alive

On 2/8/2019 at 3:35 PM, Dutch Doomer said:

Just picked a random unfinished map, I really couldn't decide which map I should pick. But something that always gets me excited is the E3 sky from Doom and lots and lots of GSTONE everywhere. Can go wrong with those combinations. These are all from the same map. Should have posted just one of these :(

E1.png

E2.png

E3.png

I agree, you can't go wrong with gstone castles set against e3 sky. If you need someone to playtest this wad, let me know. ;) I would love to play it and hope you decide to finish it!

On 2/8/2019 at 2:08 AM, Tango said:

technically a gif buuuut:

paradise-gif.gif

Where was this photo taken? Ohh... wait... this is a doom wad.

On 2/9/2019 at 6:47 AM, Hell_Pike said:

I love the solemn look and feel of that screenshot. Just seems like... somehow it's a real place.

The ever so slightly uneven outline of the buildings looks really good.

I mean, if we're talking only maps that I made myself, then, well... my mapping style confessedly tends to hew toward vanilla levels of detail - simple, but functional - so I don't typically have a whole lot of WOW shots on-hand, sadly.

But I do have Walken in a winter wonderland.

Screenshot_Doom_20141221_203029.png.5756d3821af9c77d6be698dfd86bdcb9.png

Since I'm more of a gimmick person than a detail person, I think I'd go with this screenshot...

Screenshot_Doom_20180904_165033.png

The fun part is that it's made solely from default textures!

(it's map12 of DMP2018 cl9)