Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

Very, VERY worried about the final product.

18 hours ago, DMPhobos said:

Funny how on a lot of discussions, people still assume Bethesda as the ones making it, despite the 'Id software' logo at the intro of the previous game. It just shows how much Bethesda came to overshadow Id over the years

Or younger people are just ignorant of Id.

People are Ignorant on how games are made, and by a surprising amount for how many hobbyists it attracts.

If it's still being made by more or less the same team as the 2016 game, then I see no reason to worry.

Just look at the 3 Wolfenstein games and Doom: Bethesda doesn't seem to harm id Software and Machine Games. When considering the quality jump from Doom 4 Alpha to Doom 2016 you might even argue the so called 'Bethesda mode's helps them to create better games.

Why start a thread if you have nothing to say, @crazyflyingdonut? Your evidence for Eternal possibly sucking is basically, "The company that owns id, Bethesda, made a game for a completely different franchise that I haven't played, but was reviewed poorly." The two are related by proxy, so what? 

In the third post he clearly shows He didn't know bethesda wasn't developing it. I see no reason to press him.

53 minutes ago, GoatLord said:

Why start a thread if you have nothing to say, @crazyflyingdonut? Your evidence for Eternal possibly sucking is basically, "The company that owns id, Bethesda, made a game for a completely different franchise that I haven't played, but was reviewed poorly." The two are related by proxy, so what? 

Your custom title is my response to what you just said. I wasn't really aware that Bethesda was not involved in Doom Eternal's production. That's all. I'm just dumb, that's all.

1 hour ago, MrGlide said:

In the third post he clearly shows He didn't know bethesda wasn't developing it. I see no reason to press him.

My bad, I should have been more thorough instead of jumping the gun.