Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xaser

Back to Saturn X Episode 3 [WIP]: 5 MAP PREVIEW BUILD ON PAGE 11

The last screenshot with the very small pilars looks really interesting. 

Other than that, great looking screens. Hope this means an impending release sometime in 2019 haha :D 

I think this is the only post I've ever seen here to get more than 100 likes in less than 24 hours. And god damn does it deserve every single one.

21 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Leodoom is right, this IS the year of the archvile. Way too much cool shit being brought back to life at once. Hell yes!

16 hours ago, Pegleg said:

First Deus Vult II, then Sunder a few days later, and now E3 of Back to Saturn X ... 

And the fourth episode for Doom The Way id Did!

December 2018, close enough =P

Edited by Noiser

What the...

Am I dreaming?

Year of the Archvile is truly a thing. Holy SHIT guys does this look stellar. I can't wait!!

It's happening!

Will the textures be unlocked for use once the third episode is out? Would be nice to make something with BTSX style textures combined with OTex.

9 minutes ago, esselfortium said:

The resource wad will be made available once episode 3 is out, yes!

That's some good news too!!!
Guess that I'll wait, once I get those textures (I hope that without restrictions), I'll play the mapset immediately.

Spoilers, it's actually just TURBOCHARGEDARCAD3 and we've been done a bamboozle.

2 hours ago, m8f said:

There is a small list of mods that are designed for BTSX. If anyone knows more, I'll be happy to add them too!

Final Doomer Plus have weapons specially made for BTSX

I literally just made an account to say that this is fucking hype news. The BTSX wads are of above excellent quality and I can't wait to get my hands on the third episode! Phenomenal work on the other two episodes.

1 minute ago, Extus said:

I literally just made an account to say that this is fucking hype news. The BTSX wads are of above excellent quality and I can't wait to get my hands on the third episode! Phenomenal work on the other two episodes.

welcome to doomworld

You forget to browse Doomworld for a few days, and then three legendary mapsets are back from the dead. Why does this happen to me?

I can't wait to see this in action!

3 minutes ago, Deadwing said:

Erik Alm revives and continues Scythe X

did he do that?

I'm confused about what that means?

6 minutes ago, terrcraftguy695 said:

did he do that?

I'm confused about what that means?

Not that I know of, people are just predicting what the next wad author one-up will be since there were 3 days straight of forgotten projects being revived, lol.