Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xaser

Back to Saturn X Episode 3 [WIP]: 5 MAP PREVIEW BUILD ON PAGE 11

1 hour ago, MrJohnReviews said:

So... any news on the 3rd episode? :)

Patience you must have my young padawan.

8 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

Patience you must have my young padawan.

Patience is overrated. Now, give me BTSX E3.

5 minutes ago, Egg Boy said:

We really bumping this again? Stop giving me false hope.

False hope is awesome!

(sarcasm)

Do have have like a progress status for this? I probably should've subbed to this thread a lot sooner.

1 minute ago, Lightningoof said:

any news? :>

No of course not, we were waiting for you to update us. Why haven't you finished BTSXE3, lightningoof?

On 3/25/2021 at 11:14 AM, Egg Boy said:

1 hour ago, Lightningoof said:

any news? :>

Usually, Essel or Xaser posts something that gives us a new screenshot. Looking back on the thread, the most info given was from the OP. the rest is mostly forum members talking about it. If there are any updates, the team will tell us on their own. I'd give it some time. The projects still in the works, which I think is more of a positive than a negative. it shows you that this project is going to be AMAZING and clearly time and effort was put into it, rather than People rushing to give the audience what they want!

I think the new slogan the BTSX team runs with should be, "we're the opposite of CD Projekt!" or something close to that. 

On 2/9/2019 at 3:55 PM, Solmyr said:

Everytime i hear Holy shit i think of this song. Great song btw

10 minutes ago, Chip said:

Usually, Essel or Xaser posts something that gives us a new screenshot. Looking back on the thread, the most info given was from the OP. the rest is mostly forum members talking about it. If there are any updates, the team will tell us on their own. I'd give it some time. The projects still in the works, which I think is more of a positive than a negative. it shows you that this project is going to be AMAZING and clearly time and effort was put into it, rather than People rushing to give the audience what they want!

I think the new slogan the BTSX team runs with should be, "we're the opposite of CD Projekt!" or something close to that. 

Wouldn't it be more like "we're like what CD Projekt red wants to be"? or something like "We've ran out of demons so we order more from john romero". I like the second one in my option lol.

Edited by xScavengerWolfx

2 hours ago, rd. said:

The project has been rebranded.

53057113_Imsureeverydiscordserverhasthisemotebuti_21c7de6e379f157c1c3cb400e6d44fa3.png.a9aa6a6c9753a27d75874889e82fce55.png

Can we not fucking bump this thread please? Those involved will update the thread when it's ready.

13 hours ago, maxmanium said:

Can we not fucking bump this thread please? Those involved will update the thread when it's ready.

Sorry for being an inpatient fuck

22 hours ago, maxmanium said:

Every bump adds 5 more linedefs, 4 more sidedefs, 3 more sectors, 2 Revenants, and an Archvile in a monster closet to a random map.

Just now, jerk-o said:

Every bump adds 5 more linedefs, 4 more sidedefs, 3 more sectors, 2 Revenants, and an Archvile in a monster closet to a random map.

Sounds good ;)

I just wanted to say you guys are doing a great job back to Saturn episode 1 and 2 is fantastic I'm still working my way through episode 2. Can't wait to see episode 3 this is awesome thank you guys

10 hours ago, Shepardus said:

You hear that? That's the sound of 5 more linedefs, 4 more sidedefs, 3 more sectors, 2 revenants, and an arch-vile in a monster closet being added to a map somewhere.

If we bump this thread enough amount of times, we'll get another map like Hunted.

4 hours ago, DoomPlayer00 said:

If we bump this thread enough amount of times, we'll get another map like Hunted.

you're meant to incentivise not bumping the thread...

On 3/25/2021 at 11:14 AM, Egg Boy said:

On 8/18/2020 at 6:15 PM, Chip said:

I got really excited when I saw notifications coming from this thread because I thought it was gonna be BTSX E3 updates but it was just some random bumps instead

Also I don't know why that quote is there and I don't know how to remove it