Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haruko haruhara

people should make servers with old skulltag projects

hello i have been trying to make a server on zandronum that has Armageddon invasion 2 i need setup a server that actually works the only reason why that i am saying this because the server that i made that you can not respond back so someone needs to make more servers like these i just want skulltag to live again ):

Armageddon 2 works perfectly fine on zandro, you must be doing something wrong, you didn't give much information but make sure you're using skulltag_actors and skulltag_data wads when hosting invasion (just saying cause this is the most common error)

I still don't know why people don't start servers for old invasion projects I mean when the doomguy dies I press e on the keyboard an I can't respond back I did add skulltag deta an skulltag content 3.0 I had tried everything and I couldn't fix it

Plus I had add other skulltag files as well

On 2/11/2019 at 9:26 AM, haruko haruhara said:

I still don't know why people don't start servers for old invasion projects.

Probably because(and unfortunate) is that invasion isn't as popular as it use to be 10+ years ago and the only invasion servers that people play these days is Complex Doom Invasion. 

51 minutes ago, Philnemba said:

Probably because(and unfortunate) is that invasion isn't as popular as it use to be 10+ years ago and the only invasion servers that people play these days is Complex Doom Invasion. 

Still that wood be awesome if someone could make fo that mod or old invasion mod for skulltag I wood definitely join well invasion is my favorite game mode because it is badass when the monsters spawned skulltag announceer says 3 2 1 1 fight oh so badass I hope someone will do make a server someone of these days :)

Can you send the .wad or .pk3 file? Maybe it's just a bug in the ACS code.

Also, i have used Skulltag for playing on LAN recently, and it's pretty much the exact same as Zandronum. All mods i have tried on Zan made for ST work perfectly fine.

On 2/16/2019 at 12:36 AM, -TDRR- said:

Can you send the .wad or .pk3 file? Maybe it's just a bug in the ACS code.

Also, i have used Skulltag for playing on LAN recently, and it's pretty much the exact same as Zandronum. All mods i have tried on Zan made for ST work perfectly fine.

sure i will send you the wad here it is

http://static.allfearthesentinel.net/wads/armageddon2v63.pk3

an how did you started a server on skulltag i tryed to start one on master an did not work an you said you started it on lan well i might try that sometime plus i did add some skulltag files like these

https://zandronum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=417

plus had used this

https://www.wad-archive.com/wad/103f87c8b1457f8919003d35a25fa264

an i had use these files st hi res an 120skins but i hope  some one can bring back skulltag

Edited by haruko haruhara

1 hour ago, haruko haruhara said:

an how did you started a server on skulltag i tryed to start one on master an did not work an you said you started it on lan well i might try that sometime plus i did add some skulltag files like these

You can't register Skulltag servers to the master server anymore (probably because it's down) but it's easy to replace that old server. Just type in the console: skulltag_masterip master.zandronum.com:15300

Then, on the DoomSeeker provided with Skulltag, go to Options > Configure > Custom Servers, click on Add and in the boxes that pop up, put master.zandronum.com in the Host box, and 15300 in the Port box.

I haven't tested but it SHOULD work.